“Very nice hotel and close to Orlando without the price”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family of 4 recently stayed here. The staff was very nice. Breakfast was very good. The housekeeper even folded my daughters' pajamas and placed them neatly on the remade bed. The hotel is convenient to a pretty nice outdoor shopping area. There are many restaurants and shops within walking distance. It is convenient to the Universal parks with a 20 minute straight shot on the highway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Brian W
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Our dedicated staff loves to take advantage of any opportunity to make our guests feel at home. Our “Hamptonality” shines whenever we get the chance to truly connect with a guest. Thank you for letting us be not just another hotel, but become your friend in town! I hope we can serve you again the next time you are in the Lake Mary/Orlando area!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed for 12 days on business. The staff was wonderful. The hotel was in great condition. I don't know what I'm going to do back home without the breakfast every morning! :) There are so many restaurants within walking distance we were never at a loss for something to do at night. And the cookies every evening...don't get me started. I did gain 2 lbs. It was worth it! I'll be back for sure!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Rich C
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Rich,

Thank you very much for you fantastic review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. It sounds like you were able to take full advantage of every perk we offer here! I love to hear from guests when our staff is able create a true home away from home.

As someone who has eaten his fair share of fresh baked Hampton cookies, I completely understand how addicting they can become! I look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great service, very clean, and an absolutely perfect location. I would definitely stay here again and most likely will next time I'm in Florida. I stayed in the king suite. I was visiting my daughter and I need a separate bedroom when staying with my teen daughter. I had the bedroom. She had the pull out couch bed in the main living room area.

Room Tip: If there was a button to push that was better than "excellent" for the location, I would h...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Mike S
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the additional space in our King Suite and that we were able to accommodate you and your teenage daughter. The Colonial Town Park provides the perfect backdrop for our guests to truly enjoy their free time and relax while they are staying with us. It’s great that you had the opportunity to enjoy it. I hope we can host you again the next time you are in town to visit your daughter!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed for one night at this hotel and found it to be clean,they have courteous staff & a good breakfast. It is right off the I-4 interstate so very convenient to get around the orlando area. There are plenty of restaurants & shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank FloridaTraveller1

Thank you very much for your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. We take great pride in having a courteous and helpful staff, I will pass your review on to everyone. I hope that we can serve you a great breakfast again the next time you are in the Lake Mary/Orlando area.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Came to Lake Mary on business and spent a night here. It's so nice! The area is great- many restaurants and bars to walk to- even at midnight, which is when we ended up checking in.

The lobby was very nice, with snacks and drinks you can purchase. The woman at the front desk was very nice.

The rooms were spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had a 1 bed King suite, so it has a giant bed, couch, chair with ottoman, coffee table, desk and a small kitchenette area. I also had 2 very large windows, and a nice flat screen tv. The bathroom was big, and everything was very clean.

My only complaint was the water pressure- the shower had very bad water pressure. Totally ruined my shower.

The breakfast was great because it was free, but it wasn't all that good. It's great that they change up the hot items every day, and there was a lot to choose from, but my advice to stick to the cold stuff- cereal, etc. They did have a lot of fruit, a waffle maker, and there is always free coffee- 24/7.

On a scale of 1-10, I'm probably at an 8 in terms of if I'd stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Racegirl219

Thank you very much for your detailed review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. We see a lot of business travelers in Lake Mary and we understand that the most important thing after a long day at the office is walk into a room that is spacious, comfortable, and clean. I am happy to hear that our room accommodations exceeded your expectations!
I am very sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with water pressure in your bathroom. Our maintenance staff is always willing to supply a expert help whenever there are issues of this nature. Please alert the front desk and we can ensure that you have a nice hot shower in no time.
I hope that the next time you are in Lake Mary that you give us a chance to make your stay even better. We strive to provide service beyond your expectations, and we can to turn that 8/10 into a 10!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

nice carpet in all areas, easy access to every thing.nice pool too.everyone was nice,we felt very safe in this community, i wished i had my bike with as paths and the area is good for biking especially week ends when the office bldgs. are closed. you could get to near by target and grocery stores in 7 mins.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Howard K
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Seminole County prides itself on being 'Orlando's Natural Side" and I would encourage you to bring your outdoor gear the next time you are in town. We have thousands of lakes and hundreds of miles of nature trails. I hope we can see you again the next time you come explore Lake Mary!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have been to this hotel 3 times in the past few months. We love that it is located next to our favorite restaurant, Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Also, it is located a block from lots of fun bars and restaurants and shops. The hotel staff is exceptional friendly and helpful. They have coupons for the local restaurants, so it is fun to try out different places. The hotel is clean and quiet. They have a nice outdoor swimming pool that is very quiet also. I highly recommend this hotel property!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank adolson
Bryan W, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of the Hampton Inn and Suites Lake Mary. I love to hear comments from our loyal return guests! Our location is great, but it is our staff that makes us outstanding! Each member of our team loves to share their “Hamptonality” with all of our guests and it continues to be a great source of pride to us when we get to see familiar faces returning!

We cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in the Lake Mary area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
#7 of 12 in Lake Mary

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!