“Marriott Lake Mary”

Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Love this Marriott this was our second visit. Lovely property that is well maintained. Rooms are spotless and there is ample parking. Towels are a little thin and rough but otherwise a very pleasant stay. Be sure to try the Patisserie Bakery Cafe and Terramia Brick Oven Pizza next door both are excellent. Stay away from Fishbones!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bruce S, General Manager at Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

AnarMiami,

I was delighted to hear of your wonderful review. Your comments
about a lovely, well maintained, and spotless hotel will be shared
with our Team!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed one night to get to Sandford airport early the next morning. We drove in from West Palm Beach. It was easy to find. This was a good location and nice hotel. We had a sandwich and edaname in the evening at the hotel. The food was very good.

Room Tip: Easy to get to Orlando Sanford airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

DianeMarie,

Thank you so much for the glowing review and we are extremely happy
to hear that you enjoyed our hotel!

We truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed here on July 19th with my family and overall we had a very good experience. The location is great because of the many shops and dining in the area within walking distance. My kids had a great time in the pool and if I'm in the area again I will most likely return. The only problem I had was that during the night I was awaken by noises. I know there was a convention going on and even though I was on the fourth floor I could hear background music and people talking. Other than that there weren't really any material issues.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Srahaun,

Thank you so much for visiting us in Lake Mary and also for
your kind comments about our Great location. On your next visit
please contact myself or our Front Office Manager and we will
make sure to try to block the most quiet room we can!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The room was extremely clean. There was a bit of wear in the bathroom, but nothing extensive. The housekeeping staff was excellent and did a great job of making everything spic and span w/out disturbing any of our belongings. Excellent. The front desk was friendly, but aloof. There is all manner of shopping around there and a Publix directly across the street, which was awesome b/c we were able to get some breakfast items and avoid paying the exorbitant Marriott breakfast price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SanDar1972

SanDar1972,

Thank you for kind comments and I was happy to hear that your room
Was Excellent! I was also happy to hear that our Front Desk was
Friendly.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This Marriott is a standard conference hotel with no frills. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and great shower pressure. It's just overpriced for what you get at $189/night.
No valet just self park option.
A few chain and non chain dining options nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013
Bruce S, General Manager at Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Kelli,

Thank you for your comments and feedback! Next time you come to
Our hotel lets try upgrading you to a Suite on us! Please feel free to
Contact me personally and I will make sure Basic will NOT be an
Adjective you will use to describe your accommodations.

Bruce Skwarlo , CHA
Bruce.skwarlo@marriott.com

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I believe Marriott to be one of the best Brand Names in Hotels and this property did not disappoint. Everything was excellent from the friendly staff to the clean, comfortable spacious rooms. Very well located to the resorts and attractions in the area as well as other towns.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

SteveA,

An Excellent review for hotel and our Team!
Thanks so much Steve and I hope your Usual
Travel keeps you returning to the Marriott Family
of Hotels!

Bruce Skwarlo, CHA

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I attended a conference here and enjoyed my stay. Several restaurants are within walking distance. The little French cafe for lunch was my favorite. The hotel is just a couple of blocks from I-4, and there are plenty of parking areas. The front desk, bar/breakfast, and cleaning staff were friendly and professional.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Michele,

Thanks for the wonderfully Classy review and we are happy that you enjoyed
Your conference and our hotel. Please return in the future if your
Travels bring you back to Central Florida!

Bruce Skwarlo, CHA