“Staff was very friendly-- especially Julietta”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Julietta was extremely helpful with whatever questions we had and always had a smile on her face. She was glad to help us and went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The room was nice and clean and we will definitely stay again. Thank you for all your help during our visit. Well wishes to you, Julietta!

• Stayed: January 2013
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had forgotten how 'basic' this chain is. There were some things I missed ... a comfortable chair for one ... they provided a recliner that was VERY uncomfortable, The bed was okay, 4 pillows was nice to have. I do wish they would spray something when they cleaned the room to kill the cooking smells..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We are in the process of changing out our current recliners as needed. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Extended Stay Ameerica is a great value, especially for longer vacations. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Julietta. The rooms are spacious and clean, with a small kitchen area with a full size refrigerator. The area boasts many restaurants and shopping areas. It is about 45 minutes (with traffic) from the Disney area, which, as a seasoned Disney traveler, is not too much of a distance for me to travel This hotel is exactly halfway north and halfway south from my children's homes, which makes it perfect for me!

Room Tip: We didn't use the pool as it was December,
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was in Florida to have my vacation and I chose extend stay America. This hotel is clean, peaceful and price is also reasonable. The best thing in this hotel is that they have full kitchen in the room so you can cook everyday. If you are gonna stay long, I recommend extend stay America for reasonable price. Besides, the lady who was at front desk named Julieta is so nice that I wanted to stay over this hotel forever. She always asked me whether everything is good and try to give the best service for me. Thank you so much! This hotel is so nice and especially front desk person is wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

it was a wonderful experience. I've stayed many times this year. Very thoughtful and friendly staff. They always address any concerns i may have. I never have any problems with check in or Billing. Thank you Julieta.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stayed here while moving from Texas to Florida, and I am a clean freak. The rooms are clean and the staff here was so help and kind. Julietta, is so sweet after moving away from family and friends and not knowing anyone, she has made me feel like being at home. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I think they are all the same. no difference. good all around
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I needed a temporary home while waiting for my apartment to become available, and chose ESA in Lake Mary. I couldn't have been happier. The staff is outstanding in accommodating any issues that happened to arise, no matter how small. I have to give additional kudos to Julietta, for her patience and friendliness and all around customer service, she truly made me feel like a guest, rather than a customer. The hotel itself is clean, and well maintained with what seems like upgrades and upkeep always in progress. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2012
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012