Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed December 25, 2012

it was a wonderful experience. I've stayed many times this year. Very thoughtful and friendly staff. They always address any concerns i may have. I never have any problems with check in or Billing. Thank you Julieta.

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stayed here while moving from Texas to Florida, and I am a clean freak. The rooms are clean and the staff here was so help and kind. Julietta, is so sweet after moving away from family and friends and not knowing anyone, she has made me feel like being at home. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I think they are all the same. no difference. good all around
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I needed a temporary home while waiting for my apartment to become available, and chose ESA in Lake Mary. I couldn't have been happier. The staff is outstanding in accommodating any issues that happened to arise, no matter how small. I have to give additional kudos to Julietta, for her patience and friendliness and all around customer service, she truly made me feel like a guest, rather than a customer. The hotel itself is clean, and well maintained with what seems like upgrades and upkeep always in progress. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2012
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Rooms are clean, property is nicely landscaped, laundry room is clean and plenty of space to fold and hang clothes, and overall a very nice place to stay. The employees are very friendly and it's great that they accept pets.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I needed to stay due to construction on my home. This is the only hotel that I did NOT find a bug, not one. I like that! I had a full size fridge, instead of those tiny dorm room ones.
Julieta is the sunshine here, coming home from work, passing the front desk and seeing her beautiful smile is a wonderful thing, she always greets you and is very kind.
Friendly staff as well.
An ice machine and more vending machines I would have given 5 stars

Room Tip: If handicap is available ask for it, rooms are larger. I didn't see one person that needed a han...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have been a guest here at this hotel for 2 months straight and have really enjoyed my stay very much because of people like Julietta who works at the front desk. She is such a nice person and has a professional attitude and the knowledge of everything she is supposed to do in order to accomondate guests. In addition to Julietta your hotel has a great staff and I will always stay at Extended Stay Hotels while traveling which I do frequently !!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Just wanted to thank you Julietta for such a great service. We have always stay at the Extended Stay and appreciate such great customer service. Always happy to spend time at Extended Stay.

Thank You Julietta for everything! See you back soon.

Room Tip: Ask for Julietta!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.