Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I just wanted to write about a great experience I had With Julieta the hostess at the front desk.On the many occasions that I have come in contact with she has always made me feel welcomed and at home in a place made for transient visitors.I been for a week now and i will probably be here for approximately a month and she always calls me my first or last name and asks me,how is you stay sir ,is everything OK? ,do you need anything? may I help you with something? Do you have enough clean linens?.I have never had that type of service at such a great affordable price.The rooms are clean, the area is safe and the staff goes over and above their normal job description to make their guest fell welcomed.I would recommend this hotel to anyone who plans to stay in the Lake Mary area.You have a good employee in Julieta.

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel is great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This hotel is a second home to me, it has undergone a recent facelift and looks as good as the staff that support it. Everyone here is friendly and doesn't mind just sitting and talking to you. Julieta and Czarina at the front desk are always there to welcome me and are always friendly and great to talk to. The maintenance man Bill is a great guy and is there to lend a helping hand. Cynthia keeps the rooms clean every week and never complains about doing so. I travel a lot so I am in and out of Florida all the time, but I always come back here cause it is like a second home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

so the front desk lady julieta is very nice and helpd me find the right room and she was very attentive to make sure i had a great stay here i would stay here again affordable and close to neerby restarant and convinience stores....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Extended Stay Lake Mary is in a very beautiful location away from mainstream traffic but within minutes to highways and local shopping. If you like to go for a stroll, the Publix is within walking distance as is other retail stores.

I had booked this hotel for my husband for business and was amazed to find that the virtual tour online is EXACTLY what you find when you arrive. Greg had called me as soon as he opened the door to his room and said, "Oh my goodness!! Honey you booked me the Ritz!!" He was ecstatic!! and so very pleased.

Greg said he was warmly welcomed by the staff, Kimberley whom got the reservation all set up, Julieta and Czarina whom made sure that his stay would be a comfortable one as he would be there for several months.
Kudos!! to all three of these gals who really worked their tails off to make him welcomed and comfortable.

I went to visit and was astonished at how polished and professional the staff was and how clean the facilities were. I personally would HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to stay at this location. Wonderful warm and friendly people; very quite and serene for the business class and families.

Lake Mary Extended Stay America, please find it in your hearts to give Kimberley, Julieta and Czarina a raise they more than deserve it, each one of them goes above and beyond to make sure that the client is happy as a lot of the clients are business class a long way from home.

I personally give a BIG BIG THANK YOU to Kimberley, Julieta and Czarina. Thank you ladies for all you do, hospitality is one of the most thankless jobs, yet you gals do so humbly. We will definitely be back and this time for a vacation at a place we can trust and a staff that makes you feel at home.

Cordially yours,
Carla G

Room Tip: Very quiet and tranquil no matter what floor or room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very god place to stay. The staff was very nice especially Julietta. I hope that was her name. I wanted to give her props because she was so nice. It was the exact room I needed because i was looking for a place to rent around the same location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed at this location sever times and the staff is very friendly.If you walk in and met Juliette then you have met a young lady will loves here job. She always puts a smile on my face nomatter how my day has gone. So say hello. They have just finished a face lift to the outside of the building and its nice. The rooms are always clean. The staff is always willing to what ever it take to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. All requests were attended to promptly and courteously. The furnishings were adequate and met my needs. Kitchenette had everything I needed. I would book again when returning to the area.

• Stayed: November 2012