Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Orlando, Florida
“Great!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have visited many Extended Stay America Hotels around the country, some experiences are good, other no much, but this one is so far the best experience. The staff are so nice, especially Julieta. The hotel has been recently renovated. Reasonably prices and very good level in cleanliness. I could visit it many times, and I could recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here between local homes for over two weeks - with a dog- and it's been a great home away from home. Julieta's smile was ever-present at the front desk and she gave attention to our dog at every opportunity. Everybody on staff was friendly and eager to help in any way possible. Julieta knew my name quickly and asked me how things were going almost every time she saw me. The room was clean and we had plenty of fresh towels and extra trash bags between the weekly cleanings. The bed was every bit as comfortable as our own deluxe mattress that was in storage. The hotel is located in a beautiful, quiet and safe neighborhood. Our stay was never disrupted by noise. We had everything we needed for a great price. I can definitely recommend it highly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Lake Mary, Florida
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My experience at this Hotel. The Extended Stay America in Lake Mary, fl was Great. The time I walked in the door I was recognized and helped immediatly. Julieta was very kind and really made me feel at home. I know great customer service I have over 18 years of experience of it and look for it every where I go. She is a Plus to have at this facility. Thank You so so Much Julieta for you hospitality it will never be forgotten and I will return back to stay again and also tell many others so pat your self on the back you have just brought more business to Extended Stay American in Lake Mary, Fl.

Thanks very Much
Sincerely
Marchal Taylor

Room Tip: This is a Very Clean Facility. Bathroom was very Clean as well
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I am astounded at how friendly and cordial the staff is. The next day after smoking out my room
( because i cannot cook eggs apparently, tripped the alarm, and forced the lady to stay longer on her shift ) they teased me, gave me cofee and alot of their personal creamer for my coffein addiction! Thank you so much~

Staff: Julietta , Phill

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, August 7, 2012

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were visiting family over in Sanford for the weekend and didn't want to stay far out in Kissimmee like we usually do. So we decided to try find a nice, clean place closer to Sanford. The Extended Stay - Lake Mary was located in a great area near lots of places to eat and shop. The hotel is newly renovated and everything was clean and well-kept. Julieta was at the front desk and she was a great help! I will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

1 Thank Keishac
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is located right off the freeway in a very clean well kept area. It is a vey reasonable rate, very affordable even for those on a limited budget. But what makesit top notch is it is staffed with awesome people. Julietta at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. She always has a smile on her face and ready to assist with whatever you may need or questions you may have. I will return to this property each time I visit the area.

Room Tip: The third floor is the most quiet.
Zurich
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I am a repeating customer because I can't fault the hotel. Apart from the great location - upscale part of Orlando, near the beaches, downtown, malls and attractions - it's the quality of the rooms and service that brings me back to stay their instead of the other options nearby. Julieta is outstanding. She's always super friendly and it always shows that she has gone out of her way to make sure that she has listened to small remarks of my likes and dislikes so that next time she has thought ahead. I look forward to a 'coming home' experience everytime I am staying in Orlando. That's not to say the rest of the staff or less from friendly and helpful. The rooms are particularly smart and very clean. Everything works and the refurb is of a high standard. I always have good WiFi connection for when I have to work for a few hours. Happy to recommend it to family and friends, without hesitation. So try it ....

Room Tip: All rooms are now renovated and of a high standard so no preference. I usually prefer the ground fl...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo