Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I am astounded at how friendly and cordial the staff is. The next day after smoking out my room
( because i cannot cook eggs apparently, tripped the alarm, and forced the lady to stay longer on her shift ) they teased me, gave me cofee and alot of their personal creamer for my coffein addiction! Thank you so much~

Staff: Julietta , Phill

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were visiting family over in Sanford for the weekend and didn't want to stay far out in Kissimmee like we usually do. So we decided to try find a nice, clean place closer to Sanford. The Extended Stay - Lake Mary was located in a great area near lots of places to eat and shop. The hotel is newly renovated and everything was clean and well-kept. Julieta was at the front desk and she was a great help! I will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keishac
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is located right off the freeway in a very clean well kept area. It is a vey reasonable rate, very affordable even for those on a limited budget. But what makesit top notch is it is staffed with awesome people. Julietta at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. She always has a smile on her face and ready to assist with whatever you may need or questions you may have. I will return to this property each time I visit the area.

Room Tip: The third floor is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I am a repeating customer because I can't fault the hotel. Apart from the great location - upscale part of Orlando, near the beaches, downtown, malls and attractions - it's the quality of the rooms and service that brings me back to stay their instead of the other options nearby. Julieta is outstanding. She's always super friendly and it always shows that she has gone out of her way to make sure that she has listened to small remarks of my likes and dislikes so that next time she has thought ahead. I look forward to a 'coming home' experience everytime I am staying in Orlando. That's not to say the rest of the staff or less from friendly and helpful. The rooms are particularly smart and very clean. Everything works and the refurb is of a high standard. I always have good WiFi connection for when I have to work for a few hours. Happy to recommend it to family and friends, without hesitation. So try it ....

Room Tip: All rooms are now renovated and of a high standard so no preference. I usually prefer the ground fl...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Relocating to Lake Mary while waiting for the house deal to go through we opted to stay in this hotel--what a life saver!! Shawn was awesome at the front desk, Julietta and Charina answered my questions thoroughly..I was really stressed out on our whole travel--thinking what the hotel would look like, as I based everything I read on the reviews--hoping that the kids would have no complains( I have teenagers --and yes they said it exceeded their expectation)place really smelled nice and fresh, room was clean. I'm so glad I found this hotel --making it easy for me and my family to adjust to a new place--plus it's close to the schools!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at this Hotel and it is an awesome place to stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The room was a home away from home, you just wouldn't want to leave. Also, Miss. Julieta at the front desk was very, very, friendly and she had a sweet spirit. After being tired from traveling, her smile and politeness made my mom and myself feel at home. You just have to stay at this GREAT Hotel; I dare you! We will be BACK for sure!!!

Room Tip: If you need alot of space, it dosen't matter which room you choose because all size rooms are &q...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Impressed with the location, service staff and the rooms at this property. The location is right in the heart of this upscale suburb (of Orlando) and close to everything. Front desk personnel (julietta) very helpful and the rooms, being recently renovated are like brand-new. Amazing value and highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2012

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.