“Very good Indian food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Lake Mary, Florida
“Very good Indian food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I love love love this restaurant. I am Indian and I love thier food, their new decor, and we always have great service. Never had a bad experience here. Food is always delicious and well prepared.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank m3stargyal

DeLand, Florida
“They had me Champagne Brunch sold me with Mango Ice Cream”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

13.95 Champagne Sunday Brunch, The Naan is awesome and most of the food is pretty tasty. Its a small place, so sometimes you have to wait but the Mango Ice Cream is worth it.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Rod H
Orlando, Florida
“Always a favorite! Fantastic food and great service”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

My husband and I are frequent visitors of Memories of India. It's some of the best Indian food we've had. The staff is great- very friendly and attentive. The waitstaff know your order after you visit a few times and always have a warm greeting.
They have great suggestions if you want to try something new and the kitchen will make your food as spicy or non-spicy as you'd like.
We've never been there for brunch yet but the lunch menu has great values on it also.
They also do take-out if you want to eat at home.
We highly recommend this location and their delicious food and fabulous staff. :)

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Leah S
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great food- maybe go for lunch first”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I enjoyed this place for dinner. I went with my daughter who has been several times for lunch. She said that she was disappointed with the value for dinner as the lunch menu is more inexpensive and provides the pita bread with the meal. The appetizer they give you when you sit down is ridiculous. We didn't like it. Tastes almost like garlic flavored doritoes. But we did enjoy the lamb in tomotoes with fresh herbs. Comes with rice and the portions were plentiful enough for both of us with some left over. We arrived before the dinner crowd on a Saturday night and did pass a dirty table on our way to be seated, but by the time we were done with our meal all tables were occupied, no waiting. Take out was busy. I'll come back, but probably would like to see what lunch is about.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank cwendeman
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Take out service all wrong!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

After reading the previous review, I opted to call ahead and pick up my order. I was told 25 minutes but when I arrived,I had to wait an additional ten minutes for anyone to even acknowledge me. Granted, they were quite busy. I looked around and noticed almost all the tables had their dirty plates shoved to the side and looking around for their waiter. I only saw two people waiting on tables, and honestly, these men could not be moving any slower.

Once I arrived back to my hotel, I was so disappointed to find that the chicken dish had TWO small pieces of meat, and the rest potatoes... seriously? On another rip off, while small, it its a principal point...menu on line states my #7 chicken tikka is $9.00 but my receipt shows I paid $9.50.

In addition, my business partner ordered a #5 from the dinner menu (tandoori shrimp) but instead got #5 from the lunch menu.... so ended up with potatoes in a spinach sauce. It was cold, AND cost the same as a shrimp meal, $8.95??? So disappointing... Lesson learned. Enter at your own risk!!

• Visited November 2011