“Something for everyone!”

Samurai Sushi
Ranked #49 of 149 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have visited twice now ordering take-out and this is now one of my favorite eateries. I plan to sit down and eat in before the month is out. The staff taking my take-out orders are always happy to tell me the differences in the sushi and make recommendations based on my preferences, which I definitely appreciate.

I am what you call a "fake" sushi eater (meaning I don't do raw fish). Even with that, there are several varieties for me to choose from....my new favorite is the Michelle Roll, which unlike traditional sushi wrapped in rice, this roll is in a soy wrap. It tastes so good! I have also tried the Mexican Bubble Roll, another tasty item on the menu.

I have never had sushi that tastes this fresh and with so many options, even for me!

One of my favorite local spots and would highly recommend and definitely will be returning.

1  Thank LYNNIE72
There are newer reviews for Samurai Sushi

Reviewed October 13, 2013

When compared to the mush pricier establishments offering the same fair, Samurai has them beat hands down. Fresh sushi, tasty rolls and friendly unpretentious service. Sometimes I am not interested in the frills of a busy plaza, big time menu, or "big" name establishment.
If you like good sushi fast and at a great value, then this is the place for you

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great sushi, affordable price, great service!! Awesome Happy Hour!! Tony (Chef) and Phiona, along with Chad and Frankie all the perfect crew! Best sushi for sure!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Samurai Sushi is the most wonderful restaurant ever! The service is very fast anf friendly too. Also, the prices are very reasonable and the food is amazing! It has to be my families favorite Japanese and Chinese restaurant! All of the food is made with passion, creativity, time, and happiness. Samurai Sushi has a huge menu with soups, salads, sushi, noodles, rice, tempura, katsu, teriyaki, and much more. You are sure to find something you will love! We always enjoy going to Samurai Sushi! The waiters are kind, the service is extremely fast, the prices are perfect, and the food is the best ever!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is really good sushi and it's a bargain during their weekday happy hour (M-F 5-6:30, I think). Suprisingly, there is never a big crowd, so the service is super quick.