“Quite and good food”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Florida
“Quite and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

We have visited Samurai Sushi a few times and order the sushi lunch box special. It comes with salad, miso soup, rice, noodles and cucumber/squid salad. Service has never been a problem and it is usually quite when we visit. The price is reasonable. We try ordering other sushi from the menu and have not been disappointed. Keep in mind they close after lunch at 2:30 and open for dinner at 5:00.

• Visited August 2011

Orlando, Florida
“Great happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

The sushi is fresh and a good value during happy hour. Don't forget to have a Kirin with your dinner.

• Visited June 2011
Florida
“Less Than Spectacular Sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I wish I could give this place 2.5 stars. The atmosphere is nice with the usual Japanese decor and it is usually not busy, so it's quiet. The service is just ok - not the most attentive I've experienced. I've been there at least 3 times. The sushi rolls have never been very good. I kept coming back thinking it would get better - maybe I just didn't get the right roll or maybe they were having an off-day. The last time I went there it was because Fuji Sushi had closed in Lake Mary. I was craving some sushi rolls, so my husband and I thought we'd give it another try. We were very dissapointed. We ordered both high end and mid-priced sushi rolls. All of them tasted the same, no matter what was on top or inside. I could not distinguish any of the ingredients inside the rolls. If the rolls weren't bland, they were salty - almost intolerably salty. I don't think we will be back for a very long time.

• Visited June 2011
Lake Mary, Florida
“Best Sushi in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is my choice for Sushi in Lake Mary. Inventive rolls, but what really brings me in over and over are the cuts of White Tuna (Escolar), Tuna, and Salmon. Never had a bad meal here and am a frequent diner. Have a decent happy hour menu as well.

• Visited July 2011

Been to Samurai Sushi? Share your experiences!