“Depends on why you are here...”
Review of Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 17, 2014

For beer and big screen TVs and a place to sit and while away the evening, this is where you can come to unwind. A dozen beer brands on tap, and plenty of craft beer in bottles. The food is not that good, pretty much the standard bad, blah bar food, so eat somewhere else in the area and come in for a beer. Plenty of outdoor seating. There was live entertainment outside (one man band).

The girls look good in the kilts. The beer is cold. The food is not very good.

2  Thank Zebra_45678
There are newer reviews for Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

It's about as Irish as a strip club but the girls all look nice in their tight tilts. Indoor/outdoor seating. Plenty of TVs showing sports - a blended "pub" / "sports bar" / "Irish Hooters". Not bad food - cute friendly waitresses not shy of showing what they got - good selection of beer. Tends to run to 20/30-something dudes there for the beer, sports and wait staff.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I think I remember the food being acceptable and the interior decorated "cute" but, what I remember the most is, "Ashley" and her "friends"! If you don't mind objectifying women for visual pleasure, this is the place to go!! Plenty of TV's to get caught up in the world of sports and a wide variety on the menu to choose from (although I can't remember any of them!).
I vote them, "Best Uniform"!!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Excellent service and the food was excellent, need healthy appetite to eat it all! The food, of course husband loved the waitresses and outfits

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was my first time at a Tilted Kilt Pub. We went there for drinks and dessert and were not disappointed. My husband had a Guinness and I had a Tilted tea. Both were excellent. Our server was Nick who was great. We ordered the pretzels and the Tilted Guilt (hot chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream). Delicious. Although it was raining we were able to sit outside. I would highly recommend going to the Tilted Kilt for an evening to relax or to watch the many TV's available for sports.