“The Usual Service - Poor”
Review of Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my third visit to a Tilted Kilt (previously in CA & IL) and the experience was as poor as the others...while the girls look nice the service is terrible in all of them. I sat for ages before I got served, when my food came some of the order was wrong and some missing. No one asked how it was and I had to ask one of the servers for the rest of my food.

Maybe this is the branding of Tilted Kilt but that will be my last visit to one

redsox32746, General Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

wow...where to start?
Sounds like systemic failure and I apologize.
If can even hope to begin to correct this, I need some details so I can make changes and forward the issues to corporate so they can make changes too.
I really am sorry we failed u three times.
If you can reply with some specifics to sfitzgerald@tiltedkilt.com I can get started...if not then I fully understand and appreciate your time

Seano

There are newer reviews for Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Definitely a first for me. The server, upon ordering a dish said "you might want to avoid that". It goes without saying that the food is awful. Guys come here for beer and girls. There are really no redeeming qualities.

redsox32746, General Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

We are very sorry that you didnt enjoy your visit with us...While we reget the experience that you had, to say that there are "No redeeming qualities" we feel is not the case.
I invite you to visit us again, one of the other 80+ locations and I sincerely hope that your experience is better, and that we redeem ourselves as a concept in your eyes.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a really fun sports bar, certainly seems to be well run with great atmosphere and good food!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Love the Kilt!! Enough TV's to accommodate everyones taste in sports. The food is great and they know what I mean by RARE. Staff is friendly and energetic, from the managers to the servers, to the bar backs. Family and/or more grown up environment provided depending on where you sit. Totally recommend it!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited from Boston last month. Staff was friendly, food was good. Had a great time. I am sure we will be back again next vacation.