Tripadvisor
Lake Mary

“Finally tried the burgers”
Review of Beth's Burger Bar

Beth's Burger Bar
Order Online
Ranked #87 of 162 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Description: Beth's serves only the best in customizable burgers to surrounding Orlando areas. Our burgers are made from fresh Black Angus Beef for optimum quality with a variety of customizable toppings. Don't eat meat? No problem! Try our Veggie Burger or Beyond Burger! PBR is $2 all day every day with Happy Hour from 5pm - 7pm. All of our prices are extremely reasonable and our service is fast and genuine, making us your best choice for burgers and beer!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We finally tried Beth’s Burger Bar. While you place your order at the counter, they bring your food to the table. There are plenty of tables in this restaurant, both inside and outside. We ordered the Swiss Mushroom Burger and The Peanut Butter Burger with a side order of fries. Our order was about $15. We had no complaints but if you are hungry, maybe try the double burger.

Date of visit: January 2020
bethsburgerbar, Owner at Beth's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning, thank you for the feedback. Please email us at bethsburgerbar@yahoo.com to let us know what the 3/5 rating was in regards to.

Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed December 6, 2019

Your order at the counter and they bring it to your table pretty quickly. They have really nice outdoor seating - you can even play some cornhole. Pretty decent selection of beers. The shakes are legit. I will be going back!

Date of visit: December 2019
bethsburgerbar, Owner at Beth's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We love serving happy customers and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Great burgers and a great friendly staff so glad there is one close to me I live there peanut butter burger sounds strange but is great. The wings are great also they have a fun outside porch area.

Date of visit: November 2019
bethsburgerbar, Owner at Beth's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Brian! We hope to see you back again very soon! :)

Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I saw Beth’s being built in Lake Mary a few months back and said we will have to go when it opens. We did and we were very impressed the staff was great and the burgers were fantastic and beer was fresh and delicious. On top of everything we met the owner Beth. We will definitely keep Beth’s Burgers on our list and spread the word. Good luck Beth you have a winner!

Date of visit: November 2019
bethsburgerbar, Owner at Beth's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate the support and hope to see you back again soon! :)

Reviewed November 12, 2019

I was headed back home from a road trip and wanted something beside the regular burger chains. Beth’s did not disappoint. I ordered the Mac & Cheese burger and it was delicious, especially with the side of onion rings. What a great tasting burger and not sloppy. I still can’t figure out how they got everything on (or in) that burger and I didn’t make a mess. Yes, I ate it all and not one drip of grease anywhere. The staff was great and explained the menu (since it was my first visit) and the food came out quick and very hot. I did only order a soda to drink, but they have a good selection of beer and wine also. I highly recommend stopping by for a bite.

Date of visit: November 2019
bethsburgerbar, Owner at Beth's Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We hope to see you back again soon so we can give you the 5-star rating we strive to give to every customer!