“Chain but good”
Review of Shula's 347 Grill

Shula's 347 Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HE Thomas Jr. Parkway
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Have a Shula's near me in Atlanta. As typical with chains you know what you are getting. With Shula's you know you are going to get good service & good food. This one is no exception.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very good happy hour!! Excellent appetizers at a price that is great.Steak and salad also very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Best steakhouse in Lake Mary. Our 2nd visit to Shula's in Lake Mary and it's now our favorite local steakhouse. We actually prefer their steaks over Ruth Chris. The staff was very courteous and very attentive. They even called us the following day to check on how our dinner and service was. Who does that? Shula's does! You now have regulars!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The restaurant is in part of the Westin I was staying in. Welcomed and given the requested booth although I was on my own. My server arrived quickly and ordered a beer and water which was delivered very quickly. Calamari fries and fillet were ordered and served in good time and well cooked. The service and food was consistently good, but nothing nothing more than I would expect.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice room, but less than friendly wait staff in the morning. Breakfast limited, and pricey!
Probably I would look nearby for a better breakfast.