“We had a really good dinners!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fresh on the Fly - CLOSED

Fresh on the Fly
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh on the Fly provides a healthy alternative for our customers while making a healthy environmental choices for our planet. We reduce paper and plastic plate and utensil waste by replacing replacing paper and plastics with china and plant-based products..
Louisville, Kentucky
“We had a really good dinners!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Sorry to see so many negative comments. Our scallops
S were great and the blackened corvina was very good. Our salads were also fresh and tasty. The server was attentive, although very busy. She needed help. Our food was served hot and timely. My only disappointment was the deli like atmosphere. The food deserved a white table cloth

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Deltona, Florida
“Nothing special...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Arrived at lunchtime...not busy at all. Decor was the best thing about this visit. My friend ordered chowder & a shrimp dish. She asked if the shrimp was spicy and was told no. When it arrived she could not eat it. When the waiter finally came back she mentioned that it wasn't the way he described it and she was then offered a container. Too pricey ... especially if you have to walk up to Panera after!

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We came here for lunch. The food is okay. We came here because I noticed they had a Groupon and I was looking for a new restaurant to try. Unfortunately, the Groupon was only valid for dinner which I discovered after we arrived. I don't eat seafood but the salad was large and french fries were actually really good. My friend had a fish sandwich which she said was okay.

• Visited November 2012
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Worst Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went into the restaurant late and it wasn't busy. We ordered waters immediately after sitting and they took 10 minutes and then the waitress asked us if we were ready to order and we responded yes and she walked away and did not return for 10 minutes again asking if we were ready to order. I had to order three different things because they didn't have what I asked and then proceeded to cook it wrong and still charge me. Would NEVER RECOMMEND!

1 Thank Grace C
Lake Mary, Florida
“This place will never last”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

When I first went a year ago, I thought it was a great fresh alternative for the neighborhood area. In just a year, the place really went downhill in a hurry. Forget the menu: they never have anything listed in the kitchen (i.e., garlic bread, brussel sprouts, vegetable of the day) -- so you get what they have. The "chef" is now a bunch of kids who have no idea how to cook. The waitress/waiter (have had both) is probably the worst you will ever see: kind of comical. The fish tastes really bad and dry -- especially for dinner, where everything seems old and tired. Baked potato had a crust on outside of it that made it seemed like it was baked 3 days ago. Salmon cake special was not selling so they gave samples to everyone; tasted like grass was a filler. I swear there was dirt in there. Salmon was not much better. Plates were so ordinary and sad. If you want ordinary food served by less than ordinary staff, this is your place. Take some advice: walk the extra steps and go to Stonewood a few doors down. The quality of that place is far superior.

1 Thank Deborah C