“It was good when it opened.... now, not so good”
Review of Fresh on the Fly - CLOSED

Fresh on the Fly
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Fresh on the Fly provides a healthy alternative for our customers while making a healthy environmental choices for our planet. We reduce paper and plastic plate and utensil waste by replacing replacing paper and plastics with china and plant-based products..
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've been a patron of this restaurant since it opened and have eaten here many times. When it opened, the manager was always on-site and made sure that everything was well-prepared and served properly.

My family ate there last Sunday night and I am sorry to report that this place has gone downhill. We first noticed the service lapses on our previous two visits. Last night, the food arrived before the silverware. There was a notice on the men's bathroom door that the light was out- so they had a desk lamp on the sink. The worst part was the food. We ordered fish tacos, a dish I have had there before. The dish arrived "blackened" though we had specified "not spicy." It looked like slop, with cole slaw and other ingredients randomly thrown around the platter. We asked for a new plate and this one was almost as poorly presented. The server was friendly, but never offered to refill our drinks.

I don't know who's in charge here..... but someone should get this place back in order.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love Fresh on the Fly, Had Lunch my good friend from work today, and it was the best. They are awyas so nice and the fish is always so fresh. Love the Mahi Mahi cheese steak spinich wrap. Yummo!!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Mouthwatering Blackened Mahi-Mahi BLT is outta this world, yum. I've been here several times for lunch and I can't get enough of the offerings here. The Fly Fish Tacos are so good. Then there's the Hand Cut French Fries. Everything here has so much flavor. With fresh fish on display when you walk in to get you thinking what you can have next. Excellent food quality and great staff, I'm going to be back a lot more.

3  Thank Love2TrvlMM
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Everything we ate was excellent. Nice portions. Unassuming store front. The entrees look and taste delicious. Not abusive on your wallet.

1  Thank MARKWING65
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Fast service great attitude, we showed up right before they close and they were pleased to serve us with a smile

1  Thank Tommy K