“Not Bonefish but Fishbones”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of FishBones

FishBones
Reserve with OpenTable
FishBones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Parkway
Description: FishBones is a modern seafood, sushi and steak restaurant offering the freshest, just-caught seafood flown in daily, aged steaks cooked over a 1200° Florida citrus and oak wood fire and a 23-hour slow roasted prime rib. Our distinctive menu features steaks which are USDA Prime & Choice grain-fed beef and a fabulous raw bar that creates the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi. FishBones’ seafood selections include two-pound Australian lobster tails, fresh Florida stone crab (in season) and hand breaded colossal shrimp. A local favorite, FishBones has been awarded the Best Seafood Restaurant in Seminole County since 2006. Whether it’s inside or outdoors on the patio, FishBones’ upscale service and Key West inspired atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience for any occasion!
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Not Bonefish but Fishbones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Very good experience for our group of five. All shared sushi which was fresh and well seasoned. Seared Szechuan ahi was great. Others had grouper and were very happy. I would go again if in the area. A little pricey.

Miami, Florida, United States
“Can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I am staying at the Marriott on business and this restaurant is conveniently walking distance from the hotel. I ordered a rainbow roll at the sushi bar and it was very good. Wayne and Carlo served me and they were excellent conversationalists! Since I was dining alone, it was very much appreciated. They even gave me a single tuna toro nacho to try. They were so awesome, I decided to come back the next night (tonight). However, this time I didn't see them, so I ate out on the back patio, which is a totally different experience. This is where everyone goes for happy hour which lasts until 6:30pm. Sushi rolls, drinks, and appetizers were all discounted, which was awesome. And those tuna toro nachos were so good last night, I decided to order some more tonight. If you like tuna and wasabi, this are MUST!!! They were tastier than any sushi roll ever. AND my server, Jenn, was PERFECT. She anticipated my every need and provided it before I ever had to ask! They truly understand customer service and made it and overall awesome experience. I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2012
High Springs, Florida
“Great Service, Oysters, Cucumber Spice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I ate at Fish Bones twice and both times the seafood was excellent. Sitting in the bar or at the sushi bar really added to the great atmosphere - the hustle and bustle of the clientele and the open grills and fire pits was just perfect for a relaxing night. However, I noticed that everyone seated in the dining areas seemed happy as well. The Raw Bar appetizer was more than enough for two and the oysters and crab were excellent. The bartender does a great gin cocktail - Cucumber Spice - with cucumber and serrano pepper that refreshes. One the second visit, the grilled oysters order didn't get put in in time to enjoy right after the just right Caesar salad so the manager, Dave Ward, comped the appetizers and the salad and the drinks. This definitely was over the top and very much appreciated. The food was superb and the service excellent. As a bonus, there was a great guitar player in the outside seating area to end the night on a great note.

• Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Happy Hour Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

On Thursday, September 27, 2012, I took 2 out of town guests to FIshbones for Happy Hour, which starts at 4:30 and goes until 6:30pm. My guests had never been, but were excited to try it. Fishbones' Happy Hour has great drink and appetizer specials. I ordered my favorites: the Wood Grilled Oysters, and the Lobster (Sushi) Roll. Although the oysters were much smaller than usual, as soon as I mentioned it to the Manager, Erik Hansen, he promptly resolved the matter by bringing a complimentary new order out to us. He and the servers were very professional and accommodating to us and really did a great job to make sure our visit was a pleasant one. We sat outside on the patio and there was live music..really great vibe and fun atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
Huntington, New York
“excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

the food and service were very good as well as the atmosphere. i would go there again,the price were fair for a better then average resturant

Visited September 2012