“OMG!!! BEST DOG FRIENDLY HOTEL EVER!!”

Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Denver, Colorado
“OMG!!! BEST DOG FRIENDLY HOTEL EVER!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2010

Staff IS the friendliest ever! They made our trasnsition from MD to Florida as easy as it could possibly be...(I am a hard to please consumer). The M-Th dinner events helped immensely! The staff made us feel truly welcome. I will recommend this hotel to every person I know who comes to the area. Near all major attractions! Great shopping and dining!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
South Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I had to stay in the Orlando area on and off for about a month while my dog was receiving radiation treatments in the area. I obviously needed a pet-friendly hotel and wanted something affordable since I'd be staying so long. (I needed to stay during the week, but not on weekends.) I actually happened on this Residence Inn while staying at another hotel in the area. I cannot begin to say how great the room, service and whole experience were. Not only was I able to secure a very low rate, I was also allowed to keep the room for the whole month and not have to check out each weekend! (They even prorated the cost so, in essence, I wasn't charged for the weekends.) It was such a relief not to have to pack up each Friday and then check back in again on Sunday night. The place was brand new, nicely decorated and had a fully outfitted kitchen--so I didn't have to eat out all the time. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming to my dog. (I don't remember her name, but the night desk clerk was especially friendly and loved my dog Baxter!)

• Stayed August 2009
2 Thank BaxterGoodBoy
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 20, 2010

Stayed here in february for the Daytona 500. The room was great. This was the nicest Residence Inn I have ever stayed. Large bathroom with a large walk in show. Comfortable beds with well decorated living area. They serve a nice hot breatfast in the morning. Plenty of parking and located in a nice area just off the Intersate. I will definately stay here next year for the race. Used AAA to get a great rate.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
tampa
Reviewed January 25, 2010

Simply the best hotel I think i have ever stayed at. brand new. Gret floorplan. Up to date furnishings. Clean. Comfortable. Friendly staff. Everything I could ever want in a hotel. Made me feel like I was at home.

I'm a picky customer and this place is awesome. Walking distance to restaurants, shops, grocery. I love this place!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2009

The Residence inn was was a breath of fresh air. Christina and Vonica were attentive to our needs and were very friendly to my wife and I and our two pets phoebe and sophie. Breafast was wonderful and so was the evening meals. The only situation we ran into was door keys were not working properly but that is to be expected from a brand new property. I'm a traveling musician and I stay in a host of hotels. To quote a musical phrase this property's on the one.
Ken Knox

• Stayed January 2010
1 Thank surfsiderecords
UK
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This property is run by Pinnacle who also own the Residence Inn Courthouse in Arlington VA. Both are brand new (less than 3 weeks old). The floor plans and space is good. We stayed in a two bedroom place with our 3 kids. There's BBQ/GRILL for customers to use by the poolside with a decent sized gym and pool. Breakfasts were a healthier affair than the likes of Hampton Inn (who only serve heart attacks on a plate). It included the usual choice of waffles, sausage etc, but also oatmeal/porridge, fresh fruit, and a healthier variety of breads and yogurts to chose from.

There was minimal if no road noise and the AC was thermostatically controlled and quiet. The receptionist on the first night seem to have some trouble in catering to some of our housekeeping requests and required a couple of follow ups. The second night, Emily was in charge and was polite, professional and quick to accommodate our requests.

We stayed here three nights to visit seaworld and disney and the only downside was the driving as it is at least 30 mins on the freeway to get there. The surrounding area is quite upscale with decent shopping and good supermarket and restaurants just across the road. Overall the place was a great home away from home and the low occupancy certainly helped make it feel special.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family