“Nice and new away frome the crowds Lake Mary FL” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Member Rates
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Orlando, Florida
“Nice and new away frome the crowds Lake Mary FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great location away from the park crowds, but not to far to travel. Set in the quite residential neighborhood of Lake Mary. Close to shops, movies and restaurants. Rooms were clean , spacious and all new. Great value .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank phil4you
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out to write some kind words about the Residence Inn in Lake Mary. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Marietta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

There isn't enough room here to list everything I loved about this hotel. So I'll instead concentrate on how comfortable the bed was and how quiet the hotel was--I barely even heard our neighbors slamming their doors. My toddler and I slept all night for the first time in forever, so of course we were both sad to leave this lovely establishment. My only negative remark is about the breakfast buffet. The food was good on the first morning of my stay, but on the second morning my husband said he went to get some cereal and there was a lady at the hot bar carrying her lap dog in her arms as she scooped her eggs. Ick. Staff really should have said something about it. I would still stay here again in a heartbeat...I will just plan on Brooklyn Water Bagels (about 3 miles away) for breakfast.

Room Tip: If you have kids, get a one bedroom suite. So quiet!
Green Features: I didn't notice any recycling facilities or instructions anywhere on the property.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank liss314
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out to write some kind words about the Residence Inn in Lake Mary. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to see you again in the near future.
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This review was written by my 6 year old daughter.

This hotel is awesome. I think this hotel was the best hotel we've been too. The people were all friendly and I had fun. It is a very new hotel things still smell new. The rooms are very shiny and clean.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I just wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write some kind words about the Residence Inn in Lake Mary. I am glad your family could enjoy. Hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The suite was beautiful, full kitchen totally equipped. Bed and pullout couch were comfy. It was like an efficiency...plenty of room. The manager's reception was a buffet dinner with beer and wine- complimentary. The breakfast was also excellent. Great amenities including a fire pit! It was my first stay at a Residence Inn but it won't be my last.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
I just wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such kind words about the Residence Inn in Lake Mary. We do hope to see you again in the near future! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The only reason I stayed Residence Inn Lake Mary was that it has 2 Level 2 ChargePoints. But after staying there I'll use it again for staying in Orlando as it's a great location with close by Publix and restaurants and reasonable distance to the attractions. Having chargers for my Tesla made it perfect. Close to Mount Dora, Wekiva Springs, and Sanford.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write some nice words about the Residence Inn in Lake Mary. We are glad you enjoyed your staff with us and we do hope to see you again in the future! Thank you.
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Was at this hotel for 6 weeks for a business trip. From the moment I arrived I was warmly greeted and given a room. From that day on the staff really made ,e feel at home, every time they would see me I was greeted by name. They are really outstanding. Anytime I needed something they helped to best accommodate me, or help me in any way they could. The front desk staff, Emily, Francisco, Tony and Gerald, what a great knowledgeable staff who couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful. The housekeeping staff, Abigail, Iolanda, and Cheryl took great care of me. It was great to come back to a clean and fresh room everyday. They even loaded the dishwasher and ran it for me what a service. The breakfast ladies were excellent as well, they quickly learned my routine and were there to help me get a great start to every day. At the nightly socials Herald was there to greet you and make sure you had everything you needed. I travel a lot for work and used to work in the hospitality industry and this hotel is on point with everything. The Management staff is great as well, very professional and very personable. Thank you to all the staff that made my stay as well as my colleagues a very pleasant one. Kudos to all of you for providing such great service. and to any staff members sorry if I left your name out. As far as the rooms, i was in a studio suite, it was nicely decorated and plenty of room, the only and i mean the only downfall was that there is no oven in the room. other than that the room was very spacious, and being on the 1st floor the cathedral ceilings make it seem even larger. Thank you all again for a wonderful stay in Central Florida

Room Tip: Low, odd numbered rooms overlook the pool and could potentially be noisy if there are a lot of peopl...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Generalmanager825, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a little about our property. Here at the Residence Inn, we want to make every guest's experience enjoyable. I will recognize those you have mentioned and we hope to see you in the near future!
Fairfield Twp Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The new model Residence Inn is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to stay. At this location they have an awesome lobby with a big screen TV, very cool water feature and very comfortable furniture. There are comfortable booths with tables and individual flat screen TVs as well. Outside is a beautiful patio with a fire pit and more tables and comfortable furniture. This has a fair amount of shade even in the afternoon. The pool is a good size at this location too. They have a hot tub and a basketball court and the hotel supplies the basketballs.

In addition to serving breakfast every day as part of your room cost, dinner is served Monday through Thursday. It's a modest but good fare. Wine and beer was served in addition to soda, salad, dessert and main course. (We had Waldorf salad, Caesar salad, tiramisu.) Later in the evening the remaining wine was shared with guests on the patio. The overall landscaping was beautiful too.

The rooms are also well appointed, spacious and very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I just wanted to thank you for completing our Guest Satisfaction Survey. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you with excellent service. At the Residence Inn, we strive to go above and beyond for all of our guests! We do hope to see you again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Mary
#6 of 12 in Lake Mary
4.0 of 5 stars 299 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary

Been to Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary? Share your experiences!