“Great Room”

Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After working at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach and then waiting over an hour to drive 11 miles it was a welcome rest. The room was well appointed, bed was comfortable. Staff was very nice upon check in and check out.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael C
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Glad we could provide a respite during Bike Week!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

When I book this hotel I was thinking in a cheap stay, but as soon I saw the room my expectations changes. The best part of everything was the complementary drinks at night, they have beer, wine and salad.

• Stayed: October 2012
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

We are happy to have exceeded your expectations and glad you enjoyed our free beer and wine offered at Social Hour. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I are Marriott Rewards members and try to stay in Marriott properties whenever possible. For a long weekend getaway we chose this particular RI because of its location. We knew nothing about the Lake Mary area and were so pleasantly surprised in so many ways. It appears that this is a fairly new area with the RI and Marriott Hotel next door, and 2 new shopping center with restaurants within walking distance. The RI is one of the new profiles with a very contemporary feel and high end finishes from the lobby to the hallways right into the units. The units have a microwave, 2 burner cooktop, coffee maker, dishes, a few pans, and a refrigerator, granite countertops--all well appointed and a very comfortable place to spend your time when not out and about. It was very quiet within the units, very comfortable beds, and flat screen TVs (if that's your thing). We did have one little glitch but Emily Lennon at the front desk took care of our problem immediately and we finished our stay without any other problems. Would definitely stay there again on our next trip to that area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and to point out the service provided by Emily.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm extremely late but I stayed at this property for one wonderful night in August and it was great! (The 11th if I can remember correctly, it was originally supposed to be two but we had a change in the itinerary ) The front desk agent was extremely nice and we had the pleasure of checking in AND out with her.

The property was extremely neat and well kept, parking was great. I didn't get a chance to go to the pool unfortunately but I peeked in on my way out and regretted that for sure. The market was FULL, there were so many options to choose from but the first purchase was Tylenol since it'd been a longgg ride (from Baltimore). The room was incredibly neat and I was greeted by the cutest little towel animals on the bed! Great touch. Every housekeeper I spoke to was pleasant and greeted me. I've stayed at many pet friendly hotels before and you can sort of smell the odors of them, I was surprised to see guests with pets because I saw nor smelled anything, even on the elevator.

The breakfast was amazing. There was a really big church group there that Sunday but the staff kept everything under control and well replenished. I really enjoyed my stay and didn't care to leave but Florida was great to us the nights we were in town. I'm normally really harsh when I visit other hotels since I'm a Marriott associate myself, but they really met any expectation I had and could have had. I'd highly recommend this property and stay there again.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have a really nice view of the surrounding area and is just beautiful in the mornin...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and that the staff took such great care of you. Come back and see us again!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while I attended a job interview and did some looking around the area. This hotel is very clean, convenient location, the rooms are standard Residence Inn, which are very comfortable- nice and large with all the standard amenities. The front desk staff was extremely nice and acknowledged us the each time we walked into the building. The main thing I care about when I stay in a hotel is cleanliness and a comfortable bed. This hotel has both. Don't hesitate to stay here while in the area. :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We are happy you had an enjoyable stay and hope your job interview went well!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

location staff and price were great.
front desk staff especially was there for 9 months and treated like family.
Quiet and close enough to the malls and shopping to make stay lovely.
The atmosphere is relaxing and the rooms were large. Seperate living and sleeping make a huge difference when you are away from home for long periods of time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for being part of our Residence Inn family! We are happy to have made your 9 months away from home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our 4-night stay at the Residence Inn, Lake Mary during Memorial Day wknd (2012) was great. It's located in a nice area and convenient to many shops and restaurants. We were a large group in from NY for a family wedding. We occupied two 2-bdrm suites and two studios. The rooms were neat, clean, and spacious. The pool & surrounding area was clean and inviting. The buffet breakfast was very good -- with something for everyone. Though the entire staff was friendly and extremely helpful I'd like to say a special thank you to Emily and Cristyl-Lin (manager)... Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Generalmanager825, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your comments and for taking the time to recognize our two associates who went above and beyond. We hope to see you back again soon.