“Been here before”

Days Inn Lake City I-10
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Don’t remember it as anything special and it wasn’t this time either. But no issues so I’ll keep coming back.

Separate big rig parking and a Huddle House next door with more big rig parking.

No issues at check in. Room was clean, quiet and temp controlled … I am easy to please.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed here before about 3 yrs ago, couldn't remember anything about it but could remember that it is beside a huddle house. I went back and stayed from 7/15/2013-7/19/2013. The people were so nice, it was clean, the pool was clean as well and I received a hand written letter and a hand written card from the maid Birdy and she left me chocolates every morning. I had a great relaxing time and I WILL stay again.

Angela Clark

Room Tip: Tell the guest clerk your circumstance like if you can't climb or if you prefer not too and they...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been to a lot better hotels. I did like the fact that the beds were very big and comfortable. The air conditioner did not work well, the room really never got cold, it stayed at a cool temperature our whole visit. The toilet water ran the whole night and day, it never stopped running. The bathroom had dirty urine or something on the toilet when we arrived. I did not like the fact that you had to pay for your stay in advance of the stay. Usually at most hotels we pay when we go to leave, this hotel (I paid in cash) and was told that I had to pay for the whole stay upon arrival. There were not enough towels in the room, but I did not complain, so that was on me. I did complain that the bathroom was not clean when I first arrived and had to pay and when we returned later the toilet was cleaned off. For the amount that we paid for this room, I would say that it was not worth it. If not for the fact that the other hotels off of I75 were booked the weekend that we stayed at the Days Inn off of I10, I would never have stayed here. We paid the discounted rate of 107.99 per night, and I thought that was too much. Even the front office was hot and smelled of curry or some other middle eastern food seasoning. When I advised the employee at the front counter that I would have expected my room to be cleaned before I arrived, he stated that "yes" he would have too. We know that the room was not vacuumed before we arrived because there was a dead frog found on the carpet in front of the bathroom door, it looked like it had been dead for quite some time. The only things that were nice about this hotel were: the room was large, the beds were large and comfortable, and our room was in an obviously newer part of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Found bed bugs upon immediately walking on at 12 am and a full day of driving... Paid and went to the room (in the back of the property - single story building). Started my check of the room and found the room to be dirty (perimeter walls had spider webs and such as well as te celing). Found bed bug on floor between the bed and the nightstand. Also found shells from others on the box spring.

Immediately went back to front desk and asked for refund. The front desk clerk didn't question anything and we even brought the bug with us... He just refunded our money and then finally aske where we found it.

Decided we would rather catch a few hours of sleep at a rest stop on our way to Naples instead of sleeping there.

• Stayed: March 2013