“We were traveling from Florida to Ontario. The motel is...”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were traveling from Florida to Ontario. The motel is okay for a night. Beds are a little soft. We had a coupon, but it wasn't valid for a 1st floor room! 10.00 more for the ground floor was a bit much! The air conditioner is really noisy!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Thank You for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon. I apologize about the a/c being noisy, as for the coupon it states on the coupon the prices for the 1st and 2nd floor the reason for the price difference is our ground floor rooms are in more demand than our 2nd floor rooms.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Reviewed April 29, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hollis F
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Reviewed April 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Booked in for one night while travelling north. The hotel is older and the room furniture is a bit dated but the room was clean and the bed comfortable. They have an outdoor pool, guest laundry and lots of places to eat all around.

I found the staff to be friendly and, while this isn't a Hilton, you're not paying Hilton prices so, for what I got and what I paid, I was quite satisfied.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review and we hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed April 18, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Nothing to help carry luggage to room, had to make numerous trips.
Clean room but upon arrival was put in a room that TV was so fuzzy it was unwatchable, refrigerator was not working at all. I was put in another room where all was well except the channel changer did not work. Seemingly the walls were paper thin (could hear neighbors cough through the wall).
Breakfast was simple but fine.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you will stay with us again on your net trip through the area