“Quiet but shabby”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The bathroom area was really pretty shabby, tub was stained, towels were a tattle-tale gray, not white, very well used.
but the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The outside of the building appeared to have been recently painted so I guess they are trying to update it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank You for your comments and we hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed October 21, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Reviewed October 10, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Belinda, was very helpful in making sure I was able to get aground floor roomclose to breakfast area, due to my walking disability. I have stayed here 3 times and she has always been able to make sure my needs are met.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write a review and we are truly blessed to have a young lady like Belinda and we will let her know that you mentioned her name !

Reviewed September 20, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed one night here in September. The staff, especially the front desk staff, were friendly. The price was right, and the room was clean. There are some minor aging issues with the hotel; however nothing that would keep me from staying here again. They were painting on the day we left, so the hotel is kept up. It was ladybug season while we were in town, so a few made it into the rooms.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again .... We are currently painting the entire Hotel and fixing a few other things as well ...Hope that this did not get in the way of your stay !

Reviewed September 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013