“Excellent value!! Low priced and clean!”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent value!! Low priced and clean!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Totally satisfied. Priced very inexpensively, and clean as a whistle. We had absolutely no complaints other than breakfast was very limited . Comfortable place to spend the night. We didn't have time for the pool. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Great value. No complaints
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank You for the Great review, we pride ourselves on being the best value in the Lake City area as far as a Budget Hotel and look forward to seeing you again very soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very friendly staff; thanks to Belinda who helped change our room to a ground floor. Clean rooms, clean pool, great location. Belinda advised of local restaurant discounts if we showed our room key. We will stay here again . Great value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank You for mentioning Belinda by name she is totallt invaluable not only to the Hotel and its guests but to her Manager as well ..Could not say enough about what a great job she does !
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was headed home after a long weekend in southern Florida and was getting too tired to drive anymore. I stopped in at this hotel because of the clean appearance, ease of access (with the light) and familiarity of Days Inns. The check in was extremely helpful and friendly. I did appreciate that since I was a former smoker that I was offered a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms. The room was clean and comfortable. After getting refreshed, I was ready to get something to eat for dinner. The amount of restaurants in view of this hotel was mind-boggling. Breakfast was nice and more than adequate. I will be staying here during future trips.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write this review and for all the glowing comments, we look forward to exceeding your expectations the next time you visit with us and Have a Great Day !
Monroe, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed here over night on my way to Ft myers. Was a good average place to rest up after a 16 hour driver. The free breakfest was ok, nothing to write home about. The pool looked good but no time to try it out on our visit.

Room Tip: Room was pretty good and quite for the night. Wish the resturant next door would have been opened.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank You for staying here and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped off here on our way down to the gulf shores. They happened to be the first with an available room. The staff was great about helping us find the hotel and was incredibly friendly at check in. We had a smoking room but there were no traces of smoke (I am a sensitive non smoker.) There were some places in our room that could use some work (like holes in the wall, non-matching doorknobs which had also seen better days) but overall the rooms were clean.

I would definitely stay here again as a midway point.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write us a review and we hope to see you again soon