“Lake City Stopover”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly BUT the hotel is old, the air conditioner was very noisy, and the noise from the parking lot as well as the traffic noise made for a restless night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to review our Hotel and Thank You for staying with us, The next time that you stay with us if might I suggest a room on the backside of the Hotel that side is opposite all of the city traffic.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a easy location but not a clean place....a large amount of strange individuals were around and staying at this hotel as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We wish to Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We have a Long Horn steakhouse and a Olive Garden being built right next door to us and those individuals you are speaking of are the men and women building those restaurants. Please come and stay again at the best Budget Hotel located in the Lake City area

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We enjoyed the swim in the pool and advice of places to eat. Bed very comfortable, we had a good night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michael H
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

We wish to Thank You for staying at what we like to consider the Best Budget Hotel in the Lake City Area and also for taking the time to review our Hotel as well, Please come back and visit us again very soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at Days Inn in Lake City after a very bad experience in another motel. The Days Inn was a very pleasant experience, The room was nice and clean, had a refrigerator which we didn't expect, and a nice staff. The breakfast was adequate, the usual--cereal, toast, coffee and fruit juice. The eating area was kept clean through the time we were there eating. There was someone there the entire time cleaning constantly. I do prefer, however, getting my receipt when I check in rather than when I check out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 673JMM
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us, please come and stay with us again as we continue to attempt to be the Best Budget Hotel in our city. Please let us know when you check in next time and we can provide a copy of your folio at check in

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would rate hotel as just below average. We stay there every time we are in Lake city due to it's proximity to softball park. I have one issue that every time I make reservations they ask what my preferences would be. Since I have children that enjoy swimming I've always requested poolside ground floor. I have NEVER gotten even remotely close to my desired location. In fact I have ALWAYS been assigned parking lot. I am not sure if they even rent out the poolside rooms. The tub was very slow to drain so we showered in standing water.

Overall the hotel is barely acceptable however it is Lake City and the choices are limited.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mike S
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I wish to Thank You for taking time to write this review, The next time we make you reservations please ask us to make a notation on the reservation for you stating you would like poolside we rent those rooms almost everyday of the week. I would also like to Thank You for staying with us even after having some minor problems as we are the best budget hotel in the Lake City area

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just plain horrible. From loud people in the room next to me, bed bugs, hot room, bug on the table when entering, lawn mowing noises first thing in the morning, loud dumpster like sounds in the morning, being put in an upstairs room with no elevator and the hotel was practically empty.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

I apologize if your stay was not what you wished it should have been, I looked at our communication logs and spoke to my staff and could not find anyone who had a conversation with a guest who had problems like you described. Thanks for taking the time to do this review and have a great day