“My Review”

Days Inn Lake City I-75
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at Days Inn in Lake City after a very bad experience in another motel. The Days Inn was a very pleasant experience, The room was nice and clean, had a refrigerator which we didn't expect, and a nice staff. The breakfast was adequate, the usual--cereal, toast, coffee and fruit juice. The eating area was kept clean through the time we were there eating. There was someone there the entire time cleaning constantly. I do prefer, however, getting my receipt when I check in rather than when I check out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 673JMM
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us, please come and stay with us again as we continue to attempt to be the Best Budget Hotel in our city. Please let us know when you check in next time and we can provide a copy of your folio at check in

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I would rate hotel as just below average. We stay there every time we are in Lake city due to it's proximity to softball park. I have one issue that every time I make reservations they ask what my preferences would be. Since I have children that enjoy swimming I've always requested poolside ground floor. I have NEVER gotten even remotely close to my desired location. In fact I have ALWAYS been assigned parking lot. I am not sure if they even rent out the poolside rooms. The tub was very slow to drain so we showered in standing water.

Overall the hotel is barely acceptable however it is Lake City and the choices are limited.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mike S
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I wish to Thank You for taking time to write this review, The next time we make you reservations please ask us to make a notation on the reservation for you stating you would like poolside we rent those rooms almost everyday of the week. I would also like to Thank You for staying with us even after having some minor problems as we are the best budget hotel in the Lake City area

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just plain horrible. From loud people in the room next to me, bed bugs, hot room, bug on the table when entering, lawn mowing noises first thing in the morning, loud dumpster like sounds in the morning, being put in an upstairs room with no elevator and the hotel was practically empty.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

I apologize if your stay was not what you wished it should have been, I looked at our communication logs and spoke to my staff and could not find anyone who had a conversation with a guest who had problems like you described. Thanks for taking the time to do this review and have a great day

Reviewed September 11, 2012

While I didn't expect the hotel to be a 5 star resort, I did expect it to be clean and bug free. When coming in after dinner I noticed a roach on the ceiling by the door. While looking for signed of other bugs, I found spider webs and a spider above the hanging light fixture. The next morning when I went to the bathroom sink there was another roach. Luckily we were only there for one night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know where we have fallen short of your expectations, I was able to look up the room number that you stayed in and went and took a look at it myself and observed it myself and we have made new arrangements with our housekeepers to try and prevent this from happening again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

very good experience, bathroom needed to be painted and bathroom counter was not clean-otherwise very pleasant stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for writing this review and please come and see us again soon

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was our fault that we did not call the desk to have the man come to fix the air, but we were ready for bed and didn't want anyone to come to our room. The air did not work properly. and it was quite warm all night. We reported it in the morning. Very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
2  Thank GERALD D
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We go on vacation every year and this was our second time here and just like our first everything was great. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. We spend the first day shopping at the outlet mall down the road. The next day a great day at Wild Adventure. And I forget the breakfast was good & lets not forget free.

• Stayed: June 2012