“Bugs”

Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
SAINT AUGUSTINE
“Bugs”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

While I didn't expect the hotel to be a 5 star resort, I did expect it to be clean and bug free. When coming in after dinner I noticed a roach on the ceiling by the door. While looking for signed of other bugs, I found spider webs and a spider above the hanging light fixture. The next morning when I went to the bathroom sink there was another roach. Luckily we were only there for one night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I would like to Thank You for taking the time to let us know where we have fallen short of your expectations, I was able to look up the room number that you stayed in and went and took a look at it myself and observed it myself and we have made new arrangements with our housekeepers to try and prevent this from happening again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed September 4, 2012

very good experience, bathroom needed to be painted and bathroom counter was not clean-otherwise very pleasant stay

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for writing this review and please come and see us again soon
ZEPHYRHILLS
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was our fault that we did not call the desk to have the man come to fix the air, but we were ready for bed and didn't want anyone to come to our room. The air did not work properly. and it was quite warm all night. We reported it in the morning. Very friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

2 Thank GERALD D
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We go on vacation every year and this was our second time here and just like our first everything was great. The staff at the front desk was very helpful. We spend the first day shopping at the outlet mall down the road. The next day a great day at Wild Adventure. And I forget the breakfast was good & lets not forget free.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank nyajay
ORLANDO
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The people at the front desk were great! This is my 4th time staying at this hotel and each time I have nothing but great service. As a fact, I'm there so much, I know exactly what room numbers to request. :) The location of this hotel is incredible... you're within a mile of everything, including Publix, Walmart, all of the fast food restaurants, thai food, mexican food, BBQ, almost everything you can think of. I'll be going back soon.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank YVIE B
CARRABELLE
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Me and My wife are smokers, so we asked for a queen down stairs, since we are both bisabled, the room was very clean, a minor few spider webs, and since we are smokers, we happened to glance up at the ceiling, and you could see all the evidence of smokers before us, tainted ceiling from cigerette smoke, this to me is not a "room service " clean up, but more of a maintenance issue. Smokers room's need more attention from maintenance employees, such as painting the ceiling. We have stayed here many times, mostly during VA Dr appts for me, but this is a very nice place to stay, the receptionist was very nice, professional, and courteous, a nice place to stay if going thru Lake City, Fl. Will continue to stay there, when in the Lake City Fl. Area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

HOMESTEAD
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The service was great, the room was very clean an the most important thing the price it is worth it , when ever I'm in town I will be staying there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family