“Varied menu”

Add it.
Yamato Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 148 Restaurants in Lake City
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband loves sushi, but I don’t, so this Japanese restaurant is a perfect solution for us. He’s adventurous and orders different sushi each time while I have the filet mignon. Something for everyone.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed January 3, 2018

If people invited me, I would go again, but I would not request it myself. The food satisfied me and the staff was pleasant.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We had Sunday lunch here. The Service was friendly and efficient. My wife had one of the box lunches, I had the steak and scallops with fried rice. The food was delivered to the table in a very reasonable amount of time. We both thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. I would definitely return to Yamato's again in the future. The food was very tasty and prepared perfectly. Price is fair and reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

The food here was very good! Similar to a hibachi grill, only the cooking is done in the kitchen instead of at the table. The sushi wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was very good. The dinner entrees were well prepared, portions were very good and the price was very reasonable. Very family friendly, we went with our 4 toddlers and the waitstaff were very accomodating and pleasant. I would highly recommend the sukiyaki steak with fried rice. We have hesitated to eat here because the outside is rather unassuming, but it's worth the stop! We will be back!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Love their fried rice with pink sauce! Good chicken teriyaki(?) and steak. All meals with salad and soup. More than enough per serving - I always take some home. Good service!

Date of visit: June 2016
Unlock traveler reviews
Read more reviews from travelers who've been to Yamato Japanese Restaurant.
Connect with: FacebookGoogle