“We love Texas Roadhouse!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Charlotte
“We love Texas Roadhouse!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We would rather try local places when traveling, but for a chain you can never go wrong with this place...always reliable!

Visited April 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't always trust reviews...”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Could not believe how terrible this restaurant was. Read reviews and really expected an excellent meal. They served food that they thought I would accept because I was hungry? Wrong. I love fried pickles but not when an entire salt shaker was spilled on it in the kitchen. Also, when I order prime rib rare I do not want an end piece. The only good part of the meal was the waitress . Erika was wonderful.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Is there”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Is there a less than "terrible" rating? My partner ordered RARE prime rib and got a med well end cut. She couldn't order anything else, they were out of prime rib. We came especially for the prime rib. Manager promised to comp both entrees, and when bill came, I was still charged for my entree.
We questioned bill, and were kept waiting over 20 minutes for the manager to come over. Finally, waitress brought over a zero bill, with the manager no where to be found. "He is too busy".
Server, however, was great.

• Visited June 2013
Naples, Florida
“Great Steak and Super Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great Service-it was really nice for the hostess to mention to her manager that it was our first visit so he brought out some of their award winning BBQ to give us a taste. They had nice drink specials and I ordered a delicious steak while my husband went with the winning BBQ. We would will be back when we go to Lake City and wish we had a Texas Roadhouse nearer to us!

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Always consistent...”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We've visited several Texas Roadhouses and they are all great. Definitely use the call ahead seating.

Visited May 2013