All reviews front desk full service restaurant indoor pool nice hotel room was clean cracker barrel lobby area breakfast was included good nights sleep staff was friendly next morning would stay here again lots of restaurants ruby atrium whitney tina
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

been coming here for almost a year for business and from day one tina from front desk always treated me like we were friends for years.very comfortable hotel with a bar.the rooms are always clean and smelling good. i highly recommend if you need a hotel around the area

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

My company booked a room for me at this hotel, I checked in with Tina. She made me feel so welcome. She was so professional and friendly. We had a great chat over check in about the area and she told me about the hotel and the amenities. I work out of town a lot and the way a hotel welcomes you is very important. She definitely made a great impression I’ve already told my boss that I’m sold and to make sure I stay at this hotel again upon my return. Thanks Tina!

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I stay here randomly for business and have never had a bad experience. Tina, at the front desk, has been there to greet me on almost each of my stays and her professional demeanor and overall friendly personality definitely stands out. A lot can be said about a hotel that can treat you this way. I honestly wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else while I’m in town.

1  Thank Mubias23
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We arrived very late to check in during a road trip. Upon check in they gave us an upgrade to a suite. The room was huge! Very clean and quiet. Since we had arrived so late the front desk was very accommodating and gave us a late check out. The pillows are however, flat and horribly uncomfortable. There was a sofa bed in the living room area but there were no linens or blankets of any kind for it. (We didn’t need it but it seems they would have them anyway.) aside from those small things it was a great stay. We would definitely stay here again. I can’t comment on their breakfast as we didn’t make it down for that.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2019

My husband and I live in southwest Florida and took 3 weeks to drive to Nebraska and Colorado...and while travelling we have stayed at many different hotels ..all of them with a free HOT BREAKFAST! On our return, we were forced to stay in Lake City (we are seniors and our home is too far from where we were.)..We haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn for years, but Ithought I should make a reservation. The price was the highest amount for us for 1 night, but I thought it would be okay because it was close to I 75 South. . I was absolutely ticked off that we did not have free breakfast included! The young lady told us the price we paid ..breakfast was not included and if we wanted it we would have to pay $10. more.. I f I ever travel again this WILL NO BE THE HOTEL OR ANY OTHER HOLIDAY INN SUITES! I will say, the hotel is very neat and clean but so were the hotels we stayed at.

• Trip type: Traveled with family