“Okay”

Zaxby's
Ranked #60 of 130 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was my third time trying a Zaxby's. I guess I just don't like their food. The drive thru service was incredibly slow, and they got the orders wrong the first time out the window.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We ate here while stopping over in our travels to South Florida. We wanted something other than burgers and while we have Zaxby's back home, we decided to eat here for dinner. Chicken fingers and fries were good (a little dry on the fingers, but still ok). This was the first Zaxby's that I had visited that had a free style Coke dispenser which was neat. The service was great, everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stopped here on the way to Marco Island for Lunch and it was no better than any other fast food. The chicken was not cooked crisp on the outside and the fries were soggy.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I had the the mild wings. They were ok. My husband had the chicken finger club and liked it. He loved the fries and onion rings. Wasn't a big fan. Maybe would try something else IF we were to return.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

It was busy but line moved fast. Got chicken fingers meal. Food was plenty and good. Only 2nd time eating there. Sauce is not bad. Unique. My friends only used ranch though. Floor was a little dirty, but to be expected when busy.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!