“Great food....Best service ever!!”
Review of Gator's Dockside

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #27 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food....Best service ever!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went 2 times with in about 8 days once on each visit to Lake City. the first visit I left my baseball hat and didn't know I left it. The next week I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it. That day I went in a the same waitress said did yall leave this. I am so thankful that she put it up and we went back. LOVE the boneless wings and onion petals.

Visited July 2013

Gautier, Mississippi
“Glad they were open!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped late in Lake City on a Thursday night while on our way to St. Augustine. Everyone was closed! Forgot about the time zone change. A guy outside a restaurant that was closed for the night recommended Gator's. Thanks! Got a booth immediately, 2-for-one beer and the service was great. No less than 3 people checked on us. The queso dip wasn't bad and the boneless wings were great. We'll go back when we're in the area. Attention worn out parents headed to Disney!!

• Visited June 2013
Lake City, Florida, United States
“Boom to Bust”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place started out with a boom and now is a bust. We have a group of 10-12 people that eat out every Thursday night. We told them that we were looking for a restaurant and starting going here. We preferred to be outside on the deck since we enjoy talking and often can get a little loud. A few visits later we are now standing at the small entrance with outside seating open and are being sat inside. Last visit I came in after the group was seated and waited for a good amount of time while our server worked around me without getting my drink order. I finally get to the bar and ordered there. When she came back for the next round I again asked for a drink and she replied did I want her to get it for me or did I want to go back the bar, she was very rude. I ordered the boneless wings, many were the size of a nickel and seemed were morsels and not wings. This is no longer our Thursday night dinner location...

• Visited May 2013