“Welcome to Lake City”

Cuisines: Italian
Lake City, Florida
“Welcome to Lake City”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stopped by for a late lunch on the day of the Grand Opening. My first impression was how really beautiful the restaurant is. It is much bigger inside that what appears on the outside. The staff was very friendly was very helpful with the menu. I ordered the Shrimp Sandwich was very good along with a salad. I will be back !

• Visited March 2013

Lake Butler
“Another new restaurant in Lake City, Florida”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

A new restaurant in Lake City; everyone wants to try it. After ordering, a large salad bowl with tongs was brought to out table; plates were brought to put your salad in. After eating the salad; kept waiting for our food; the waiter came over twice to check & said would go see what the hold up was. The Mgr. went around to each table asking how things were; we told him we're still waiting on our food; he said will go check & see; after about 10 minutes, he brought the food out himself & served, after apologizing. My wife ordered their spaghetti with meat sauce; plenty of it on the plate & she said was good. I ordered the lasagna primavera with grilled chicken; a small order of this, like a child's plate; the Mgr. came back over after I complained & said he would take care of this for us; that no one should have to wait 30 minutes on their food & not be satisfied with what they got. Make sure you know what you order here. The decor is nice; they even had a bar inside. May give them one more try.

• Visited March 2013