“extremely bad service”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Mobile, Alabama
“extremely bad service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I ate there Saturday night (3/22/14). The service was awful, the waitress was rude; all in all it was a nightmare.......She took our order and left. Another waitress brought our meal. We waited for our wine, finally I went to the bar and asked for the wine; she had not even put in our order. She came running up to the bar. Then when we were ready for our check, she disappeared again. I went to the front and wanted our ticket, and ,of course, she came running out.
Oh, and by the way, my husband and I both got sick with diarrhea this morning.............

The food was good, but the service left a bad taste in our mouths.

• Visited March 2014

Lake City, Florida
“A great place to eat!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I visit Gondoliers a couple times a month and always enjoy a good meal. The food tastes great, the service is good and the prices are very fair. We sometimes go with other people and they agree with us-it's great!

Beaufort, SC
“Food good...”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I give this a 4 rating because of the food. Service the 4 times I've been there just too slow. Will go back but when I'm not in a hurry or hungry. Desserts are awesome.

“Love it”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I go to gondolier three times a week I love the atmosphere and the staff the owners are always around to say hi and shake ur hand.thd food is great and they will accommodate any thing you ask for

• Visited March 2014
Whiting, IN
“Decent Dinner”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went to this restaurant because of the discount from the hotel. At first we almost didn't go in. Outside the place is nothing fancy and they had posted a menu of specials, almost all of which were not Italian and we wanted Italian. So we went in to look at the menu and it was huge with not only Italian, but American and many Greek items. Since we weren't too hungry my husband and I had salads and shared cannoli. The cannoli was plentiful for both of us and it had a good flavor. Gelato for dessert was excellent. Our waitress was very accommodating, especially since we were sharing and we weren't sure how the restaurant would feel about that. Didn't have the pizza but it looked good. This place is very reasonably priced and would go back there since its not the regular burger or sandwich, you can get decent Italian food. My guess would be the greek dishes would also be good.