“Nice Atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Gondolier Italian Restaurant and Pizza
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake City, Florida
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice place. Serving sizes are HUGE compared to the price (cheapest Italian I have ever found!). I always have leftovers! Really good home-style food and great drinks. And their desert case is a must check out! We got a piece of chocolate cake that had at least 10 layers. Big enough slice for 3 people!

Visited June 2013

North Florida
“Good but not great....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped in Saturday about 1215 for lunch. Food was good but not great, service was SLOW. I had the Italian Sausage hot sub with fries, my wife had the meatball sub with a salad. Her sub came with fries instead of the salad. When we mentioned it our server said "oh" and walked away. Never brought a salad, we waited for what seemed like forever for drink refills and our check. It wasn't busy at all while we were there and I was expecting more. Will we go back or recommend to our friends? Most likely not.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“Great take out Pizza hot and fast on Friday night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We got a great hot fast pizza on a Friday night after a day of traveling. Their deserts look GREAT although we didn't get one.

Visited July 2013
“Great food, iffy server.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped by to for dinner on our way back to Tallahassee. The food was fantastic, though the desserts left a bit to be desired.

I had a personal pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onions, and garlic. My boyfriend had the baked spaghetti. Both were great and good value for what you pay! I posted pictures of our food.

I would definitely recommend this place to others who are passing through. I know we will be dining here again in the future.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Naples, FL
“Delivery fast, pizza delish...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I admit, I only had the delivery service, and only ordered an individual pizza, but the guy who took my order was friendly, very accommodating, the delivery was quick (less than a 1/2 hour), and the pizza was delicious...

Visited June 2013