“great place to eat”

Lake City, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place to eat”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

me and my boyfriend eat here on a regular basis. they have a wonderful selection of food to choose from and the mongolian grille is wonderful. i have dietary restrictions so i can control my ingredients. we have been to town 3 times this week and we have eaten there each time. the owner Alice does a great job keeping the employees on their toes. All the staff is great very friendly and attentive to the customers. our GPAA club even had our christmas dinner there and it was a hit even with the people who dont like chinese.

• Visited August 2013

Fort White
“Nice change”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We don't do buffets often but like this one. It's well run and clean. The food choices are extensive, including a Mongolian grill area.

Visited December 2012
Holley
“Best in the area”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Eat there often,food and service is good. I enjoy the mongolian grille. I am diabetic and enjoy that there is many items for me that helps me keep my sugar levels down. it has something for everyone.

• Visited February 2013
Branford, Florida
“Chinese Food, Chinese Style”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

A great value buffet. If you leave here hungry, you just don't understand how to handle the coordination of a knife and fork in reference to your mouth. :)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank charly087
Live Oak, Florida
“These country folk don't know good Chinese food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Not only the worst Chinese restaurant I have ever been to, one of the worst restaurants I've ever been. I'm from South FL originally where we have quite a few excellent Chinese restaurants, this place wouldn't last a month down there. I'm also an ex-chef and 350 pounds...I love food. I went over here proceeding to build a gargantuan mountain sized plate...after sampling tastes of everything on my plate, I left...for a big fat guy at a buffet to leave behind a huge plate of food virtually untouched...tells you a lot. Fried rice is bland, flavorless, colorless with little bits of carrots and peas and bits of something resembling some form of meat...hardly any meat...all the meat items like General Tso's chicken, honey chicken, etc., tasted like leather, so rubbery I couldn't chew it completely and spit out in the napkin...to me everything was old and leftover.

• Visited January 2013