“Great Waitress, Food was Good”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #31 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped here on the way home from a business trip. Restaurant was very clean and the staff was vey friendly. The waitress was oustanding. The food was very good if you like the Red Lobster chain. Biscuits were hot and fresh. Waitress stopped by sveral times to see if I needed anything else. Good experience Overall.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Their biscuits are uniquely tasteful. I prefer the "King Crag Bucket" and my wife likes the shrimp. Expensive but great!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The staff was very friendly and quick to seat us. Our waiter quickly took our drink orders and got our biscuits and salads out super fast. After that it took a very long time for our food to come out. About 45-55 min later we got our main dish and it was horrible. My shrimp was not cooked and by that point we were ready to go. For $50 I felt it was a waste of money, we waited a long time for a horrible meal. Our waiter did bring us a free piece of pie and it was appreciated but the food quality & wait will make me not come back. The kitchen needs Chef Ramsey to get them in gear.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The first time we tried Red Lobster we gave up because they were over-flowing and over a 30 minute wait. They had no place to wait and NO bar! Went back for a second time several months later and they had remodeled. Still NO bar but at least had a waiting area inside the restaurant. Food was good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Red Lobster is a chain of reasonably priced fish restaurants, invariably good value. I had the lobster, scallop and shrimp trio and my husband had lobster tacos. everything was brilliant. complimentary cheese biscuits absolutely scrummy as always . friendly , efficient service.