“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I live in Live Oak and we have plenty of BBQ places BUT not one of them come close to being as good as Sonny's BBQ!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Service was good. Food was good, but I had better at this location. Could have been a little tider, but I arrived just after the peak of the church rush on a Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love the Sonny's Big Deal ! I get the pulled pork on garlic bread. I from the part of the county where you put coleslaw on your BBQ, so I order a side of slaw and get the fantastic baked beans. The soda is so big you can't drink it all, but that's o.k. because they will put it in a go cup for you.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

BBQ the way it should be done. very good service and and real bbq. very good prices. We stop at Sonny's bbq every chane we get and have never been disappointed. Wish we had one at home.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Once again a gerat meal was served up at Sonny's. I love this place because you always know what you will get. Good food and fast service. I always stop at Sonny's when I am on the road, because you do not have to wait a long time for your meal, and the food is good.

Been to Sonny’s BBQ? Share your experiences!