“New healthy trend?”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 129 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2014

It was a cracker barrel. You know what that is, yummy food you probably should not eat too much of. But I do like they had some things with calorie count attached. Hope this is a new trend in all Cracker Barrels

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went out for our Friday night dinner and had not eaten at Cracker Barrel in over a year. After tonight I remember why. The food itself was pretty good but they have the seating so close you are almost on top of the table next to you. The place is very noisy and the waitress that we had did not seem to be very service oriented. It will probably be a while before I try it again.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch while we were travelling. The food was very good and the quantity sufficient for the price. The service was good. The waitress was very efficient. They were very busy when we stopped but were able to accommodate us and serve us very quickly.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I had the fried chicken tender dinner with mashed potatoes, white gravy, broccoli, fried apple slices & corn muffins. Everything was absolutely excellent. Not only nice and hot but very tasty. My server was very attentive as well as the manager. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stopped in for a good meat and veggie meal after traveling in South Florida for the past week. Good service and good home cooking. Our meal was very good (especially after burger, fries, etc for most of the week) and we left full and satisfied.

1  Thank dc1836