“Can't handle crowds”

Cuisines: American
Florida
“Can't handle crowds”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Cracker Barrel restaurants are a hit or miss; lately for us, a miss. This one, located just off the interstate was crowded (as most are) for a lunchtime fare. My wife's steak came out medium well vs. her request for medium rare; by the time she got her second steak, the rest of us were almost done. Personally, I think Cracker Barrel has a great concept and the food, overall, is pretty good. But when they get to capacity, something gives. It's the kind of place that we look forward to eating at but when we finish the meal, we wish we had gone someplace else.... Maybe they do breakfasts better? And yes, I have to agree with another reviewer, the bathrooms were not clean, but with the volume going in and out of there, I didn't expect much.

• Visited May 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Bathrooms are filthy.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Absolutely the most disgusting bathrooms of any restaurant in Lake City. The kitchen where your food is cooked is disgusting as well.

• Visited May 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“Always my fav place for breakfast!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Let's be real. If it has butter in it, it's awesome! Cracker Barrel does a great job (STILL, in my opinion) of delivering good southern food and my fav there - the breakfast! You can have it anytime you want! My kind of eating establishment. I'm a breakfast lover.

Visited May 2014
MEANSVILLE
“A great place to stop to shop and eat.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service was good; food was excellent, and you can always find a bargain on the clearance rack at Cracker Barrel. No surprises.

Visited November 2013
Decatur
“Food was too hard to eat”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

They must have held the food over too long on a warmer! The server took it away and my husband ordered something different. I ate a bowl of fried apples and didn't reorder.

Visited May 2014