“Horrible Attitude”

Papa John's
Ranked #76 of 133 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I entered Papa Johns around noon on 3/18/2011. I ordered the "works" special for $11.00. I asked clerk to please make half of it pepperoni only since my little girl will only eat pepperoni. Manager (¿Jennifer?) remarked over to employee behind counter that she could not do that. I politely and very humbly asked Jennifer why. She stated that the computer will not allow her to do it. I maintained a cordial demeanor. I am a large business owner and understand blaming the computer. I asked Jennifer if she could not simply charge me for the works, but withhold the ingredients on half. She said "No, we can't do that." I asked Jennifer if she could just put all the ingredients on one side of the pizza. Jennifer said, "No." I politely said, "I don't understand," and headed out the door. As I walked out the door, Jennifer blurted (with harsh tone and vocal inflection), "Have a nice day." We all understand that only 5% of our communications is verbal, and that 95% is non-verbal, intonation or body language. This "Have a nice day" was in reality telling me "where to go."

4  Thank VinceR355