“Phenomenal!!!”

Blue Roof Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great atmosphere. Great people. All food prepared fresh daily. Cooked to order however you desire. Big portions
Wildwood, Florida
“Phenomenal!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

What a phenomenal little shack on the rr tracks!!! The food was fantastic and the service was quite friendly!!! I plan to return the next time I am in LC!!! If you are planning on eating outside, bring some bug spray as the skeeters out in the boonies are the size of small dogs!

Visited March 2012

Lake City, Florida
“Once again you have blown our minds with outstanding food !”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Stopped in for lunch today with some of my girlfriends at the Blue Roof Grill. I noticed on the chalk board at the door entrance one of the specials for the day was fish tacos. I love fish and I love tacos so that was right up my alley. We all ordered the fish tacos and OMG they not only looked beautiful but were unbelievably good. We got this basket filled to the rim with perfectly fried tortillas shells, filled with a lightly battered white fish, covered with shredded lettuce, cheese and topped of with homemade mango salsa . The salsa was sweet, tangy with just the right amount of heat. We rolled out of there completely stuffed (did i tell you they gave each one of us 3 huge tacos). We can't wait to get back there again to see just what they will come up with next on their daily specials. Bravo to the ladies in that little tiny kitchen for putting out such mouth watering and delicious food. Also to our server gave us great service.

• Visited March 2012
“Omg amazing food”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Ive been all over the east coast, I've eaten at places that charge up to 60 bucks a plate and NEVER EVER did I think that a place called blue roof in lake city would create something comparable to quincy market in Boston or coinjock marina on north Carolina but they BEAT them! Awesome atmosphere welcoming smile from what I think was the owner make the most marvelous monkey bread. I ordered the blackened fish salad and holy crap! I can't wait to go back. The fresh salad that was like just picked to the fish that was cooked to Gordon Ramsey perfect! If you find your self in lake city you better find blue roof you won't regret it!

2 Thank Kloonam
Lake City, Florida
“New Ownership and Still Great Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Visited the Blue Roof Grill last Friday with a couple of my friends who have never been there before. We were warmly greated by our server Sara and seated. I had heard that this place had a new owner and was wondering if the food would remain as good as it was in the past. I ordered the fried fish sandwith and it was great! I got a whole fillet layed on the best tasting potato roll I have ever gotten in a restaraunt. The fillet was so huge that ii overhung the roll by atleast 3 inches on each side.(Don't you just love it!!!) One of my friends ordered the OMG Burger with fries and she said it was delicious. Our other friend who is a soup lover could not decide between the 2 homemade soups they had that day so had a cup of each...she also loved them both. Our server Sara was great, she was well informed of all of the menu and daily specials, kept our drinks filled and seemed happy to serve us. Next time I am going to try the blacked fish sandwich.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Debbie_fl
McAlpin
“Casual and fun with great food”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

This is definitely a Tshirt and shorts kind of place where the staff is really friendly and the food is basic but good. We both had the mahi sandwhich and it was moist, tastey; couldn't be better! Prices are moderate, service is efficient and the fish decorations make you forget you're at the side of the highway.

• Visited January 2012