“Great place to eat and relax”
Review of Mike's Cafe & Grille - CLOSED

Mike's Cafe & Grille
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual fine dining everyone's welcome!
“Great place to eat and relax”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

My co-workers and I were in town from Dallas for a conference and found Mikes on TA. The food was great and The owner Mike was there working. The wait staff was knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. The atmosphere was fun and hip. We would recommend this place to anyone in the area. Thank you Mike for a good meal and an enjoyable night.

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Pick this one. We will stop here anytime we are passing through.

“Great food, lovely restaurant just off I 75 at I 10!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Are you going to a game, or traveling on 75 near I 10 in Florida and looking for something nicer than a fast food joint? May I suggest you try Mike's? Here's the deal: we're on the way to Tallahassee going north on 75 and looking for good food. TA suggests Mike's. It faces the interstate in a strip mall. Couple right turns does it, just see the map. Menu is comprehensive with lots of interesting choices. It's like your favorite restaurant in your hometown, but it's right off the interstate, right here, waiting for you! Capisce? It's all good, but I had to go for the homemade ice cream! Mmmm! We'll be stopping by next time we're passing through!!

1 Thank SU29driver
Naples, FL
“One of the best in the city”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

The decor and tableware will not impress you, but the serivice and the food will. Servers, even the youngest among them, are very knowledgeable about the menu and the kitchen does not disappoint. Some specials can be a tad rich, so weight watchers beware. Not worthy of a special trip or detour, but it truly is one of the best in this small city.

1 Thank ohgeorge
Tallahassee
“What a nice surprise”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

It wasn't until my 3rd and final night in Lake City that I found them-after 2 nights of disappointments, I was ready to opt for a Publix sub. Tried their sriracha shrimp and ahi tuna salad. Generous portions, good quality, nicely balanced flavors. I would prefer more heat to the sriracha and wasabi sauce, but I assume they could address that on request. They quickly accommodated my take out request and were anxious to please.

• Visited July 2011