“Excellant”

Comfort Suites Lake City
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed December 1, 2009

Resturant next door, great parking, also for RV's and boats, very helpful staff especially LORI

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Lake City

Reviewed November 27, 2009

We drove down with a group to go SCUBA diving in some of the nearby springs. I decided to stay in he new Comfort Suites. The parking is ample the access to I-75 is easy. The rooms are spotless. The staff is friendly and the layout and design of the lobby is excellent. The waterfall is an especially nice touch. I would definately come here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank evac93rd
Reviewed November 21, 2009

We had been on a cruise. We were traveling back home. Our tour guide selected this hotel. Wow! It was the best place we stayed the whole time we were gone. It was comfortable, clean, and very spacious. The beds were so-o-o comfortable. Try it. You will agree.

• Stayed: November 2009
1  Thank TwostepSue
Reviewed November 6, 2009

I booked Comfort Suites for our stop over going back to south FL. It exceeded my expectations. Brand spanking new and very nicely appointed. The room, the pool and hot tub, the breakfast area and the lobby were all spotless. Breakfast is basic, but adequate. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large. Parking is well lit and I felt very safe. This hotel is great for one night or extended stays.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Stayed here with my 85 year old mother when we came to visit my nephew who attends college here. Far exceeded my expections. Very very clean, spacious rooms, friendly staff and exceptionally nice beds and bedding. Very easy wifi access! The breakfast included with the room was more than adequate. A great find for the price.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed October 21, 2009

The hotel was exceptionally clean and well kept. The staff could not have been nicer or more helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very large and well appointed with all of the latest items that you enjoy, such as large screen, flat panel TV's, computer connections, very large, comfortable beds, extra large bedrooms and sitting area, very large bath room with a very generous amount of towels, toilet items, etc. There was plenty of parking with very well lit parking lots. A very safe area with a few places to eat nearby and also very close to gas stations for fill up before leaving in the morning. A great selection of continental breakfast items, plentiful and varied. The price of the room was extremely reasonable for everything that you get. In fact, when I was quoted the price for the stay I was very surprised and thought that they had made a mistake. Again, extremely pleasant and helpful staff. I would highly recommend this Comfort Suites Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Liked the new design and the effeciency of the hotel lobby area as well as the room. The atmosphere is great for both business or liesure travel. Our stay required use of one of the handicap rooms, and it was very easy to move around in along with being very comfortable for sleeping as well as relaxing. Emergency exits were clearly marked and close by, something we found rare in other hotels.
But what really was the best part of the stay was the staff - everyone was exceptional with smiles you could hear as well as see. Having left the room early to let my mother sleep I noticed the dining area was always kept clean with plenty of room for everyone. When we finally ate, the gal even cleared our table while we enjoyed our coffee after eating. No "tips are appreciated signs" around but I made a point of tipping and letting her know why. Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2009