Ramada Limited Lake City
Travelocity
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
$55
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Me and my children went to the room thinking it was up too par but the bath tub when I stepped it ,it goes down like it is soaking to the groud when stepping on the carpet please wear flip flops no came to clean my room either we stayed two nights.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2011

When I checked in they charged my credit card for the length of my stay. Then when I checked out they charged my credit card again. The next day when I saw this, I went back to the motel and the rude manager finally reversed the 2nd charge after over a hour of being there. When I called the motel to get their corporate number, the lady was rude saying I was wasting their time that morning and wasting her time then and then she hung up on me. The same day they charged my credit card again, and then again the next morning. My card issuer is charging me fees now and the motel will do nothing to fix this. No one at this motel knows customer service. They are very rude.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Very comfortable bed, clean and nice! We really enjoyed our stay and will stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2011

The cleanliness wasn't to bad my problem was the very rude manager! Me and my boyfriend had stepped out earlier during the day to run some earns, when we were pulling out i remembered that i had set my brand new $65 earrings on the nightstand but just figured i'd get them when we returned. When we did return i had noticed that the maid service had came into the room to vacuum, which was fine with me but then i saw one of my earrings lying by the nightstand. We called the front desk and asked if we could check the vacuum bag for the other one, which we did and didn't find. So we searched the room and found the other one broken thrown on the other side of the room. When we told the manager about the situation he told us that it was not his problem that we should be more responsible for our stuff!! I was very unhappy with the way he treated us. I usually stay there once a month for about 2-3 days and i didn't think that he should have treated a loyal guest that way at all.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sondra87
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Booked a jacuzzi room, so I brought my own clorox wipes to clean it, b/c i know hotels don't REALLY clean the tubs out. As i was wiping the jacuzzi out, noticed there was shards of glass everywhere in and surrounding the jacuzzi. Actually cut my finger. Notified the front desk of the issue and he said he would leave a note for the manager in the morning for possible discount that we asked for b/c of this issue. This did not ruin our stay but definitely put a damper on it. Overall the room was pretty big, everything else was surface cleaned, but the hotel is quite outdated.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple