“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Everything was very tasteful, from the food to the service. Always been a sucker for Cedar River Seafood since they first opened!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We were pleased with the seafood served at Cedar River. Service was fast and the food appeared not long after we ordered. The fried oysters were tender. Our waitress suggested that a half carafe of wine for $2 more than a glass was a better bargain- it is since it contained enough for 4 glasses. The decor is rustic but prices are right for great food.

1  Thank TMLAalum
Reviewed October 26, 2011

good prices/ good helpings/ cooked right! I was driving by and noticed a sign thanking people for voting them "best" and checked it out. Not disappointed. Family restaurant rather than a hang out. Nice service.

2  Thank lifelinerep
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We ate there twice because food was excellent. they had apower outage the first nite and gave free drinks. We did not leave and had a good time until the power returnt and a sppeedy kitchen severd a good meal.

1  Thank OviedoDogjudge
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Freshly battered and fried seafood at time of order. Other options than fried but I chose the fried. We got the fried clams, fried flounder fillets and stuffed crab. All wonderful! Couldn't beat the flavor or price anywhere I have been! Service was great and there was a nice quiet atmosphere. I would go very often if I lived anywhere nearby. The sides were not exceptional but I really didn't have the room for them with their generous portions of fish!

2  Thank Miriam R

Been to Cedar River Seafood? Share your experiences!