“Hidden Treasure!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lake City
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Lake City
Reviewed February 17, 2013

You can't see this hotel from the Interstate and due to some local politics they had to take down their sign, but this 5 year old hotel is great! I knew it from the check in which took about 90 seconds to the general friendliness of the Staff. A very clean hotel and great breakfast. I stopped here twice in one week, going to Atlanta and coming back. The desk clerk the first time was Heather and coming back Virgina. Both have great smiles to share and are totally efficient at there job. This is the first Fairfield Inn where my tax exemption was applied correctly the first time and I have stayed at over a dozen. I notice on my trip up that a local club had an event in their meeting room and that says a lot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The hotel staff is one of the best I have ever experienced....Their attention to the guest is second best to none including 4 & 5 Star properties I have stayed in.....Suggestions for restaurants and directions to the events we were in town for were so complete I didn;t even need my GPS. Housekeeping was always on time, efficient and quiet in the hallways.... Indoor heated pool was a nice bonus on a chilly nice for our family.... Great breakfast buffet with fresh food choices... You can't go wrong here if in the area or just stopping over on a drive heading further South to Florida.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nice decor. Comfortable. Good service. Good value. Fairfield Inn's updated look is stylish and relaxing. The breakfast was plentiful and had a good variety of food. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On our way south, we spent the night at this lovely Fairfield Inn. I loved the decor. The carpets were tropical, bright and cheery. Our room was very pleasant and comfortable.
In the morning we had a lovely breakfast with healthful choices. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I got here late at night and left early the next morning, so don't have a ton of great info.

However, the place is right off the highway and it's very clean and new. The staff is professional and nice.

Also, if you are driving an RV or pulling a trailer, then it will be easy to park because the parking lot circles the hotel and the staff will most likely have you park in front of the hotel (added security since everyone can easily see it). I drove a 20' truck pulling a trailer with a car on it and didn't have a problem at all with this parking lot.

The ONLY negative with this hotel is that it is kinda hidden from the exit. There are signs, but I did miss them and had to call the hotel to get my bearings. I WAS tired and it was late at night, so my situation is largely to blame. But just know it does sit back a ways from the exit.

I would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TrentFL
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Not sure if that got the point across.. but I was very surprised at how clean this place was in and out. Greeted by a very friendly couple of ladies behind the counter, one of which called the room shortly after I was in it to make sure everything was OK.

All the little details that are sometimes looked over in a hotel room have been cleaned in this one.
Beds are comfy, room was comfy.. places to eat pretty close by.. just a quick drive in the car

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AIFL
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Convenient to I-75, many chain restaurants for lunch or dinner. Better than average breakfast with eggs & sausages + waffles, etc. Clean to Marriott standards. Will stay again when travel dictates a night near this location.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple