“Great Little Place”
Review of Ken's Bar-B-Que

Ken's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #24 of 134 Restaurants in Lake City
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stopped here while visiting family and the seated our party of 9 in less than 5 minutes. The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. They didnt have my usual stuffed baked potato but made me one anyways for a very reasonable price. The food was awesome! My kids all ordered ribs and loved every bite.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

There are two Barbeque locations for Ken's, both of them in Lake City. I prefer the Margaret street location off I-75, Exit 434 where 47 meets main street gong in to Lake City only because after 3 years of eating here I've gotten to know the people who prepare and serve the food. My preference is the "working man (woman's) lunch which includes a sliced beef or pork sandwich, french fries and a drink in the $6 range. Plenty of seating, a down home atmosphere and incredible service makes this another unsung local Lake City gem. 3 different sauces are available and so popular you can take some home with you when you leave. Besides barbeque, the rest of their menu is excellent and I always take my friends and family to Ken's when they visit. If you are looking to travel and experience local food, this is another location popular with locals and tourists once they find it. Great take out window for quick trips for food. Highly recommend Kens. Finding local restaurants certainly has it's benefits. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

The service and atmosphere of Ken's is outstanding, the food was pretty good.

Reviewed November 12, 2009

great ribs and sandwiches

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Stoped in for dinner on the way to Florida and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
I ordered the large serving of Ribs,Pork,Beef,Sausage and Chicken.along with baked beans and french fries.
More than I could possibly eat, Huge servings, and all for $10.00.
Tender BBQ sliced paper thin, Sauce was good (I prefered the hot stuff) Perhaps a little Vinegar based when I really prefer the sweeter type, but still really good.
The Baked beans were probably the BEST I EVER HAD, little chunks of barbecue cooked in the beans, OH MAN, superb eating !

1  Thank theOLDFRED

Been to Ken's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!