“Great food and even bettr entertainment!”

Luigi's Famous Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Lake Alfred
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We moved to Lake Alfred and passed Luigi's several times. I had heard the food wasn't that good and the portions were small (should have recognized source was a competitor). My husband and I were invited by friends that spend Tuesday nights there to have dinner one night. I am so glad that we did! Although Luigi is from Ecuador, he has been cooking in New York City for some time and it shows. The food was really good and the menu is extensive. The restaurant staff is family and they are extremely nice and professional. That along with the atmosphere makes the restaurant very warm and inviting. The portions were big enough that I could have stopped halfway through my meal, but it was so good I kept on going. To top the dinner off, Luigi sang a spanish love song with the a beautiful singer (she's there quite frequently), Joni. She sings anything from the Beach Boys to Barbra Mandrell. She'll also bring in a couple of puppet to sing her duets. Very entertaining! Dancing is also encouraged!

2  Thank unabogada

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The restaurant is small, and can get very noisy but it is worth sitting there. An excellent chef and one of the best Italian restaurants in Central Florida.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Luigi's Italian restaurant is a charming restaurant in the small town of Lake Aflred. My husband and I stopped for lunch and were pleasantly surprised at the selections on the menu. We had the luncheon special for $6.99 which included a beverage. Both of our selections were delicious. We shared a piece of chocolate cake which was very mosit and delcious. We enjoyed the soft music that played while we dined. Service was excelllant We will definetly stop again.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Fanced a change from the main chains and general same same that seems to haunght the highways. Looked on Trip Adviser and noticed this Resturant with great reviews. Drove over, ate , left. The bit in between was good, service excellent and a really well thought out menu, my advice would be to go with the waiters recommendations I did and thoroughly enjoyed my food. My children, 10 and 11 can be a bit difficult when trying new things, both plates cleaned. If you want something away from the main chains, call in.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were in the area for a week and literally stumbled upon this place via our GPS, what a GREAT FIND! Very charming and intimate, waitress was very efficient, and attentive, dressed nicely in black pants and vest and a very starched white shirt, upon entering this alone made us curious, then we ordered and our experience just kept getting better, the food was wonderful, we both had grilled chicken with cannelli beans and rice, it was seasoned superbly and every bite was melt in your mouth good, had with a glass of chardonnay, when our meal was over we hated to leave, a very small but very relaxing and pleasing ambiance to the place. GO!