“Excellent meals!”

Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburg, Texas
“Excellent meals!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

My friends took me there for my bithday. WOW! Each of our party of 7 ordered something different and each of us was raving over the flavor of our meal. I had the seafood meal which consisted of lobster, stuffed shrimp, and a crabcake. This was better than Red Lobster of which I am a fan of. What a great birthday! Highly recommend this place.

Ocala, Florida
“What's there not to love?”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The food is always amazing! Bring my friends and family here when I want to impress them and I live in Ocala so that should say enough being that it's a 30 minute hike. Food, service, ambiance all fantastic!!!

Visited April 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Inconsistent quality, poor service”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went here based on a review on Trip Advisor. Had the Lobster Al Forno for appetizer, that was excellent. Had the pork chop for entree, it was dry and lacking flavor for being marinated for 8 hrs. My wife had the Cicken Marsala Tortellini, it was also excellent. Our dining partners had herb crusted chicken, it was also dry and lacking flavor; her husband had the petite filet, it was excellent.
As for the staff. The hostess was lacking any personality and acted as if she didn't want to be there and made everyone feel unwelcome. The waitress, Jenny, had the same attitude. We noticed that most of the staff had the same persona. Compared to Arnold Palmers, down the road, it doesn't compare on any level.

• Visited April 2012
The Villages, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Nancy's needs a little TLC...but the service and food are good. Typical Villages hangout for some, but enjoyed the bourbon glazed salmon alot. Did not spend much time..attended a seminar.

Visited April 2012
“Nice place. Good food.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Good food but a little on the pricey side. I love the decor. Very good lunch salads, that include seafood. Yum. I also like their unusual take on the chicken pot pie. I would return.

• Visited July 2011